Moving to St. Gallen this summer.

Hello all,
I'm moving from New York City to St. Gallen this summer, to start my job as a solo singer (soprano) at Theater St. Gallen. I have performed there twice this past year as a guest artist, and I love it there, so I am really looking forward to starting my full time Swiss life. Looking forward to meeting new people.
I'm also a yoga teacher and a labor doula, and would love to chat with anyone else who is interested in yoga and childbirth.
I will probably move in August, but I could move earlier if anyone needs to hire an English speaking nanny/doula/yoga/music teacher for the summer. Please spread the word. Otherwise, see you in August!
Bis dann.

Welcome on Expat-blog yogadivadoc! I have moved the thread on the Switzerland forum. I hope you will get lots of contacts here.

I wish you good luck!
Christine

Thanks Christine!

Hi Rachel,
That is so great! I love to hike and none of my St. Gallen friends are into it! And of course I would love to sing some lieder, it will be a welcome break from opera. I move on Aug 15. Please write to me at my regular email address:
[email protected]
Best,
Alison

Hi Alison,

My wife and I are considering moving from San Francisco to St. Gallen. Are you having a good time there?