Forwarding Mail Company

Hello lovelies!
We finally made it to Punta Cana and are gradually settling in.
A question for those of you living here for a while:

What forwarding mail company do you guys use? I am in Punta Cana and seems like peeps around here use Vimenpaq but they are not able to receive or send letters only packages?

Any recommendations? :)

I use CPS here in Santo Domingo,  I know the have services across the country. Here is their website : cps-dom.com/

Great!  Just called them and lucky me there is an office in Punta Cana! Way better customer service then the other ones I was dealing with. Thank you Planner :)

anytime,  happy to help.

Wow mail. Have not received a letter in 7 years and this is GREAT!

BobK

LOL I know, right?
I have an old family friend in Spain that refuses to do "computers". Literally she has none at home and I still can't wrap my mind around it. Anywho, we always correspond writing letters and the mail set up is just so I can keep in touch with her. :)

We have a similar problem with a good friend and we just call them once or twice a month.  For the phone we use Magic Jack and it basically is free.

Bob K

Oh, that's juicy. Looking into that right now. We have been doing tons of family calls to US since we got here (on Skype). Maybe that one is more cost-effective.....Thank you for the tip!

Look into Magic Jack. We got a package good for basically world wide coverage for 5 years for something like $100 plus the equipment but rates may have changed a bit.

Bob K

Hi All- I just thought I would share this information regarding calls and video chat.  If you have a computer and or cell phone with a internet or wifi connection, you can download Viber or Line.  They are both totally free and you can call and video chat with them.  Video chat must be computer to computer but you can speak for free, IM via typing or voice and also send pictures and video.  I use this to speak to my husband several times a day and I am in the U.S. and he is in Santiago.  There are some times that the connection can get a little wacky and yo may have to hang up and call again but hey, it is free so who cares.  Hope this helps someone.