Looking for a residence in Kigali

Hi everybody!

We are looking for a place to stay in Kigali. We are two students from the Netherlands, here for an internship. We'll be staying in Kigali for 4 months and want to stay in the centre of Kigali (that's where our office is). We would also like to be able to cook for ourselfs. Does anybody know a suitable place for us?

Greetings, Emma&Anna

Could you please let us know when you are coming?I can find you a house but not exactly in the center of the city!Where I can get you a house is like some four kilometers from the center of the city where you can use approximately 1 dollar on special motorcycle transport per a trip,5 dollars when you use a special car hire and something like 0.31 of a dollar in tax buses.

My wife and I will hopefully be heading to Kigali in September for a 2 week stay.  We are adopting a child.  Our ideal is to avoid hotels (due to cost - $130 per night and up) although we have been given a few options:  Garni du Centre, Okapi, Gorillas Hotel (any thoughts on these?).  We would like to find an apartment so that we can go in and out as needed, cook for ourselves, etc.  If anyone has some ideas on this, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks.

Hi Girls. I saw your ad, and I don't know if you're interested, but I'm actually looking for people to share my house. I have one large room available, and the rent is $400 USD per month, per person. That is all inclusive (except for food, which we all do on our own) and I do have wireless internet at the house. The only downside for you is that it's not in the centre of town. I live in Kicukiro about 15 minutes from town, but close to all forms of transport. It's very safe and easy to get to. If you're interested, give me a call back sometime. My number is 0788.868.778. Thanks!
Amy

I am looking for 1 or 2 female to share my 3 bedroom house with. the house is in Kagugu ( New construction). one of the room is double (400$) and the other one is single room (300$)the price inclusive of water and electricity. Contact me on 0722123013 for more info.

Hi every one, I have a beautiful house for rent in RWANDA Kigali with a big garden, spacious kitchen and fully furnished, now occupied by Americans and will return soon to the USA. the house will be vacant in August 10/2010. pls if anyone is interested pls contact me at [email protected] i will send the photos. the rent is usd 1300.

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds ? Thanks