Hi... want to know about Germany and India Coaching and consulting

Hi,

I want to know more about India Coaching and Consulting recruitment consultant in Germany.

Is anyone from India placed by this consultancy in Germany . Pls let me know .

regards
Rajesh

Hi Rajesh,

Welcome to expat-blog! :)

Your topic has been moved to the Germany forum for better views and interaction.

Are you looking for a job in Germany? Maybe you could tell us more about what type of job you are looking for?

I would also suggest you to check this guide: Work in Germany.

Hope this helps,

Thank you,

David.

no one to help me ?

Hi, just sharing my experience with ICC ... I had registered with them in Oct for ESC package. I couldnt get first hand feedback from anyone and on the forums as well (and hence sharing my experience for the benefit of others). After speaking to them, I decided to try as they sounded genuine guys. They did some initial work and applied on my behalf to some of the opportunities they suggested.  It was in Nov'13. However, I am yet to hear anything back from them on the applications.

I do not know this company (ICC), but I know that it is VERY unusual to charge the applicant a fee for job placement in Germany. Basically all agencies charge only the employing company. Those who charge desperate applicants as well are usually frauds and you should stay clear off them.
Good luck in your search!

Hi Deepak,

Even i have consulted india coaching and consulting. Now i have got an option to chose easy start consulting package. Did you get interview calls from them ? how is their service? want to know more about their service.

Thank you,

There was another topic on this board where I wrote some time back. I have also used Easy Start Consuting from ICC and I'm in Germany now for 4 month already. Two of my friends also used the service and one is waiting for his visa now to start work in Berlin. I have visited them in their office in Hamburg and they are very nice people.

Hello  Ram,

Nice   to  hear  you  in  this  blog.

I  came   to  here  recently   through  this  visa. Today  i  spoke  to  ICC  manager  regarding  my  placement...

I  would  like  to  speak  you   about  this  company  ..may  i  know  u    details  pls.

kindly  pl  do  needful

Hi Rama_1,

First of all thank you for sharing and providing your inputs. I hope it is really helpful for so many people. please continue to give your suggestions or inputs.
As per your below comments on Feb 9th , right now you are staying in german.Did you get a job in Germany through ICC?

Before approaching ICC, is it necessary to know german language atleast A1 or A2 level?

Thanks in Advance.

Hello guys and hello Rama!
After what felt like forever I have secured a job in Munich. Now i have to handle the visa once i'm done with all i will be happy to share my exp. but if you have questions you can write here or pm.

Hi Suman,

Congrats for getting an offer in Munich. Could you please share ur email to ask you more questions about the process you followed.

Thanks,
Srikanth

Could you please give me your personal email I'd. I want to clarify some of things.
My I'd nani.venugopal/@gmail.com

Hi ,

Can any one tell me, how long does it take to get job seeker visa for Germany after document submission.
Basically i need to know that the time duration between Document submission and VISA Stamping (Job Seeker VISA).

Thanks,
Sam

Hello Rama,
Good to hear from u after a long silence. Happy that you reached Germany. We learned about india coaching and consultancy from you and I think you are the first  person who reached Germany with their help as of now. We are waiting almost 5 months to get this process through but its not reaching anywhere.

Anyway All the best and have wonderful career a head.
Sujith

Hello Sujith, i cannot follow you but I'm sorry to hear that you have no success. Actually ICC invited me to a meet and greet in Hamburg with other people that have used the service. Im looking forward to meet some more people there. And here in this forum there is Suman (look in this thread), he also has success. But what I understand is that the time it takes is very different for everyone.

Hi Sumanlama...Congrats for your job in Munich. I am moving to Munich in june 1st week. I need guidance on searching for job and accommodation in germany. Please mail me details on [email protected] whenever you get chance.

Thanks in advance!

[moderated: no ads please]

I have started my process with India Coaching & Consulting last week..Actively they are searching opportunity for me...

Hello  Rama,

could you please share details of ICC how good they are.

My Mail id is [email protected]

Hey Guys,

First of all, thank you to all who take out time to post replies and try to help out others.

I'm also interested in the Job Seeker Visa for Germany. Seeing so many posts here already, but i do have questions like:

- Has there been anyone on this forum yet to find a job after being in Germany on this Visa?
- Could someone share their contact details (email or phone) to discuss more in detail about this?
- How much fluent does one need to be with german language to land into a job? Is an A1 or A2 level certification enough?
- What consultant is the best to go with? I have talked to Y-Axis and Opulentus, but heard much about the India Coaching and Consulting people, are they really better? what makes them better?
- Do these consultants have any office in India? (You know it's always better to meet someone face-to-face to really know they exist and see how they work!)

I am literally on the verge of taking a decision whether to go down this lane or not. Any help to answer my questions is much appreciated.

Last but not the least, i saw someone posted here with the below notes, this would be a big obstacle if the below is true:
----------------------------------------------------------

I had enquired regarding EU Blue Card/Job Seeker visa and I got a mail from german consulate. See the response below

Dear Applicant,

Germany needs highly qualified professions in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
We are unable to process those applications at this point of time where the candidates do not show any of the following:

University education in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.

A recognized Bachelors degree or a Masters degree in above branches of study.

Minimum of 3 years industry experience in the case of Bachelor degree and 2 years in the case of Master degree.

German language skills corresponding to minimum B1 for all applicants; an exception in the case of IT professionals being minimum A2 level skills in German language will be adequate if their English language skills correspond to level C2.

Even though a candidate may possess all the required qualification, if the German language skills are not there, we are unable to proceed further with the application.

It seems German Language is necessary for Job seeker visa/eu blue card. Can anyone confirm this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the challenge I'm facing after reading this is that my Bachelors is into Management (BBA) but all my work experience is into IT. So as per above my education (degree) is not into "Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.". I talked to Y Axis Consultants and they confirmed this is not going to be an issue as you have enough work experience into IT.

Can someone confirm this for me please?

Best Regards
Gurpreet

Hello,
Nice to know, I can tell u frankly that I had taken their service 6 months before and now I'm working in a German firm.
The people in there were very supportive and the whole process was clear.
i could see which all companies which they applied for me through their job portal and i was able to give my feedback on those. Their way of preparing resumes and documents were excellent. Most importantly they were frank enough in regards to the fee, i had consulted one more consultancy in India before and they were asking me to pay for each process and on the other hand icc did not take any extra fee other than stated and applied for many companies for me.

Hello everyone,

I had also same concern before taking their services last yr, but still now no success. Even after 1 yr, i feel german language is necessary and if u r in technical profile..then language requirement is less.
As per ICC is concerned they r doing their best and genuine ppl , they have called me some time from germany and i have spoken to them.

Its nice to hear if some one is getting jobs there.

@sujith1985

Hi Sujith,

Any news ?
Are you  from IT background ?

Hi All

I am sumith , Mech design Engg  and I recently enrolled with ICC.

Any idea about job prospects in Mech design Engg field in Germany?

Looks like this thread is dead!!!

Hello Everyone!!

I am new to this forum. My name is Arpita. We (me and my husband) are based out of New Delhi India and presently we are interested in moving to Germany.
While going through this forum I read about India coaching and consulting and thought to give it a try. They seem genuine people. But our concern is the rate's they are charging for their services. We are thinking to go first with their easy start consulting package (750 euros). The second part of their service is easy placement package for which they are saying that they charge 20% of the annual basic salary which a person gets in germany after he/she is placed.

What I want to know from people who took their services and got jobs in Germany that "is it necessary to take the second package or one can we just take the first package and try looking for jobs on our own?".

Looking forward to help from you guys.

Thanks in advance  :)

Hi Arpita

I enrolled with ICC 2 weeks back , Their process is different from the process of any other Indian consultants. I think  these peoples success rates are high thats why their rates are high.

Best of luck . If you get any success please share with us

Hi Sumith,

Could you please tell me if you signed for both the packages? For easy start consulting package they are charging 750 euros which I feel is reasonable but, for easy placement package they said they will charge 20% of the basic salary which one gets after getting placed by them in Germany. (That's huge!!)

Wot do u suggest?

HI Arpita

As I understand it is not different package, but a continuous process. First process is easy start consulting, and second process is  easy placement. You have to pay 20% in few instalments after you get the job.

Arpita,

I have processed with ICC 3 month back and got some update..waiting to hear positive news asap..But my suggestion is to be patient and also dont process with Y-Axis and Opulentus. You will surely get some positive news but it will take some time..I am waiting from last 3 and half month.

ya..but 20% is a lot of amount

Thanks  :)

Yes..20% is a big amount and also the tax deduction is a lot in Germany..But once we settle out there then there are lots of opportunities to earn money..Thinking of that we should be ready for 20% for first year...As well Software it people are in demand and i m from the same field..Thinking of all these i have proceed with ICC..May i know ur profession..

Dont  think of 20% now..First let the process starts in track..u r married and both of yu can earn a huge amount once u land there..thats the thing :)

I am a dietitian but I won't be working for a while there as I will need to upgrade my qualification as well as get fluent in German language. My husband will be working.

Thats Cool  :)

who is yur contact point is ICC..Subestain or Michael.. add my gmail id: [email protected] for further discussion..

will drop you an email

Hi,
     Good to see you  all , now I am in India ,willing to work in German . having 4 years in IT industry experience as a software engineer .can any one please suggest me appriciate .how could I have get job ? .German job portal sites ?

To find a job in Germany, you should apply directly at appropriate companies in your field. Stepstone is a good portal for job ads.
Please note that your chances of beinh hired are much better if you already have a work permit (as all EU citizens have by default) and speak German.