Find a job in egypt, where to start or where to look for

hallo there
i hope you are having a good tome in egypt.i want to ask you about something i have a Ukrainian friend and she wants to find a job in egypt but she doesn't know how to start or where to look for, so if you can help me giving her any advice about this will be appreciated. another issue i live in cairo to so please if you ever need any kind of help please don't hesitate to ask me

Hi  mateorka,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new topic was created from your post on the Cairo forum, for better visibility and interaction.

Can you tell us more about the kind of job your friend is looking for? This might be helpful to guide you. :)

Thank you,

David.

wich kind of job she is loking for?where she lives

stay in the ukraine! is my only advice!

At present Egypt is not the best country to be seeking work in.

Hey there,

I know everyone is anxious at the critical time we are in. At the same time and at this time in particular (summer holidays are at end and schools are starting), it's the employment season! and there are definately businesses out there who are focusing on money-making ...i am also looking. look up the 'maadi messenger', 'csa', 'al-waseet', 'bayt.com', in search engines try typing the area you want followed by the word 'job'. ummm...depending on what language(s) she possesses and how good she can look-up the nurseries. all they take are letters,colours,shapes, nursery rhymes (which she can look-up and learn on-line) and of course a loving heart. in any case children naturally make you fall in love with them. and a salary of not less than 3000L.E.

Take Care!