Search job in Jogja or Bali around October

Hi all! i'm an Italian, 23 years old, and will come to Indonesia and stay here around October. I search job either full time or part time for any kind of job, in hotel, restaurant, soccer coach, but preferable a coast guard/ lifeguard 'cause i have the certificate for it. I'm looking forward for your responds, it'll help me lot! Thank you.

You can't.

You must have a work permit and you can't get that unless you have a skill unavailable locally.
Sorry, but forget it.

Sorry Michele but Fred is absolutely right.

If you don't have enough money to support yourself during a long stay in Indonesia then wait until you have more funds.

If you are caught working here illegally there are serious penalties...jail and heavy fines.

That's why I ask all my friends here how to find legal working in Indonesia, so I could I have work permit or KITAS. Is it impossible to work legally as a lifeguard  there? Or maybe some of you have other information. Thanks

"Is it impossible to work legally as a lifeguard  there?"

In a word, I'm afraid, "yes."

Also keep in mind that in Bali those required work permits now cost employers US $200.00 a month.

It should be noted, $200/month is big money out here and more than a lifeguard is likely to get paid.
Why would any employer want to hire you (even if they could), given it would probably double their costs?

Perhaps the OP should also realise, a normal salary for an unskilled job out here would be a joke in western countries.

One alternative is if you have a business from your home country you can obtain a business visa.  This does NOT allow you to work here or have employees, but it does allow you to do business here such as selling or soliciting of products and or services.  This is also true of a spousal visa, however you have to be even more careful to make sure you have a business license (or other proof of work or business outside of Indonesia), a tax ID from that country and tax records.  In either case make sure you issue invoices for any moneys you collect or for services / products rendered.

“but it does allow you to do business here such as selling or soliciting of products and or services.”

NOPE…a business visa does NOT allow you to sell products on Bali (or anywhere else in Indonesia).  Yes, you can buy all you want, but you cannot sell here on a business visa.

Also Eric, there is no such thing as a "spousal visa" although Indonesians married to foreigners are often sponsors of their spouse's KITAS when they are not employed.