Single woman hiring a nanny

Hi everyone

I am a single woman coming to Dubai to work in September.

I also am in a wheelchair so I would need to hire a maid/nanny/caregiver to help me in my daily life but I just learned bachelor were not able to sponsor a maid.

Do you know if a single lady in my condition (or a single woman in general) would be able to sponsor someone ? Otherwise would you have any idea to deal with it ?

many thanks !

Hi chapichka,

I suggest you post an advert in the Personal and household services jobs in Dubai section please as it might be helpful :)

Best wishes

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Maximilien wrote:

Hi chapichka,

I suggest you post an advert in the Personal and household services jobs in Dubai section please as it might be helpful :)

Best wishes

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

The lady is asking about the process of sponsoring a maid on her visa as a bachelor, hence she needs to check here.

chapichka wrote:

Hi everyone

I am a single woman coming to Dubai to work in September.

I also am in a wheelchair so I would need to hire a maid/nanny/caregiver to help me in my daily life but I just learned bachelor were not able to sponsor a maid.

Do you know if a single lady in my condition (or a single woman in general) would be able to sponsor someone ? Otherwise would you have any idea to deal with it ?

many thanks !

Best way to get info on that is to call Amer Service (Dubai Immigration Hotline), at 8005111 (or +971-800-5111 from outside the UAE).

As far as I know, there are exceptions that are made to override the rules that are otherwise rigid in the "humanitarian cases" which can be acquired via a senior officer's approval at the Immigration office. Not sure if your case falls under that sort of exceptions, but Amer Service hotline could confirm that.

otherwise you can use the services of companies that outsource maids on a per day, week or month basis

Hi, Chaapi.. there are many maid service companies here in dubai.. You can approach them and hire for a month..or so.. as you like...

Hello, do you still need a caregiver.

This thread was started 4 years ago and the member who started it, has not been active since.  Please don't reopen old inactive threads and if you have services to offer, post in the relevant section of the forum.

Closed