Moving to Bangkok

Hi Everyone,

I'm new on here and am hoping someone is able to offer me some advice.
My husband and I are moving to Bangkok at the beginning of December and are looking for an apartment with a balcony, pool, fitness room, wifi, washing machine...
We are planning on staying for 2 months, maybe longer, but we are having a hard time finding an apartment, as nobody replies to our emails.  We have written to Nonsi Residence, as well as a variety of agents with regards to apartments we have found online, but no replies, so no luck!
We are only looking to spend a maximum of 25,000 Bhat a month, so if anyone has any ideas or advice, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Kerrie

Hi :)

I hope this help!
prakard.com/default.aspx?g=forum&c=2
:)

Looks great - thank you very much.  :)

If you are only staying for 2 months, you probably won't find anything besides a hotel or serviced apartment. Condos/Apartments usually require a 12 month lease, sometimes excepting 6 months as a minimum.

Thanks. I have just had a couple of replies telling me exactly that.  We have tried emailing the Nonsi Residence, but no reply!  Do you know of any nice serviced apartments within Bangkok that rent for reasonable prices?

You can check link below for place I lived for 7 years. The rate on web site is for one year contract but they will rent for shorter periods at higher monthly rate if they have vacant apartments.

http://www.sarannuch.com/

Hi
Residence Appartment  with 25000 you can get 5 Day stay HAHAHAHA

If you stay only 2 month, better live at hotel. Pay the whole money in advance, so you should get a good discount.

Maik

Thanks Straydog, I have just emailed them.  Fingers crossed for a positive reply.  :)