Volunteering opportunities in Siem Reap

High Q Cambodia (NGO) is seeking for enthusiastic high motivated volunteers, for our school in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Our goal and expertise is to teach people from third world countries in south-east Asia, the English language in order to dramatically improve their lives.

While volunteering in Cambodia you will work directly with local people, providing great benefit to them and giving you extreme satisfaction. Our school's graduates are able to find better jobs, study in the university, and dramatically improve both their and the relatives' lives, many of them support. Volunteers are paid and housed in modern residence with food, running water, air cons., flushing toilets, and electricity.

The minimum program duration is 6 months.
No previous experience required. we train our team of teachers!

Come and take part in the recovery of one of the most fascinating countries in Southeast Asia following years of war and genocide!

Hi High Q Cambodia (NGO),

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please post your ad in the Volunteering in Cambodia section as it might be helpful :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

of course, thank you

Hello,
Can you give me a little more information with regards " paid and housed" ...
How many people are living in these residences? When does the 6 month terms start and are there longer terms than 6 months? I am looking at coming to Vietnam and Cambodia to help the children.
Anymore information on this venture would be of great help...
Thank you in advance...
Don

Hi,

I would be interested but what are the requirements? By the way, can I start after next March 2014?

Hi CARTO,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Can you please give some details about your post? Do you want to participate on the Cambodia forum?

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi there,
Are there any volunteering/paid?? positions still available.
Also, same as others have asked, what are the hours, requirements etc

I am hoping to move across in April and have a TEFL certificate as well as many
years as a Teachers Aide, but no actual teaching experience.

Any information would be appreciated, thanks

Julie

Hello am a guy of 24year I want to work and live in Europe

gha444 wrote:

Hello am a guy of 24year I want to work and live in Europe

Hi and welcome to the forum
I suggest that you post this on the Europe section of the forum.