Change of profession in Iqama

Hello,
I have just got an job in KSA. My position in the company is designated as Safety Engineer & i have a degree in Civil Engineering.

I have signed an offer letter. The Employer said he'll make me sign contract after coming to KSA.

I have asked the company to provide me Engineer's Visa. But the company said they will provide me Labor Visa & after I come to KSA they will change my profession in Iqama to Safety Engineer after getting my Civil Engineering degree attested.

And the company said me that they cannot provide me engineer visa because i hold a degree in Civil Engineering & am designated as Safety Engineer. Please can u tell me if they provide me a Engineer visa using my Civil Engineering degree can they not change my profession in iqama(from Civil Engineer to Safety Engineer) later.

The Employer is making a commitment that he's gonna provide me all Professional benefits like family visa on labor category visa after changing to Safety Engineer in Iqama.

Now my question is when change of profession is done on Iqama will it be done in Passport at the same time. If not can i change the profession or visa(labor to professional visa) in my passport later after change in iqama?
I dont understand why he cannot provide me Engineer Visa. Is the cost of Engineer Visa more than labor category visa?
Are Engineer Visa Benefits different than labor or electrician visa or some-other labor category visa?
Changing to Safety Engineer in Iqama ok & is it acceptable in after Nov 3 or it needs to be same in passport.
Plz can you shed light on this problem.

Dear As i know Engineer Visas are issued in very less number. So most of people come with other professions and they change afterwards.

According to new rules your job responsibilities should be same as mentioned on your Iqama.
So Changing Profession is must.

To Change the Profession your Degree must be Attested from Higher Education, MOFA, Saudi Embassy etc. and for Company changing profession is an easy task.

Yes, Engineer Visa have more Benefits.

wsmhagazi wrote:

Dear As i know Engineer Visas are issued in very less number. So most of people come with other professions and they change afterwards.

According to new rules your job responsibilities should be same as mentioned on your Iqama.
So Changing Profession is must.

To Change the Profession your Degree must be Attested from Higher Education, MOFA, Saudi Embassy etc. and for Company changing profession is an easy task.

Yes, Engineer Visa have more Benefits.

Dear Brother,
One thing i want to know, after the above process u mentioned can i change the profession even in my passport or its is changed by the company at the time of changing profession in Iqama. If possible can u mention the benefits of engineers visa & labor visa.

The employer explained me same process u mentioned.