Looking for roommates to live with

Hello all,

I came from New Zealand to study here, I'm currently living in a big apartment which I cant afford anymore, so I'm looking to move in any shared apartment to stay in for 5 months.

Please message me if you're looking for a roommate.

Hello Z.Sardy.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You may post an advert in the Shared accommodation in Amman section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hello

I am looking for a room to rent, or an apartment ot share. is yours still available? I am coming by the end of August and will stay there at least three months.

Hi aliphy,

Please post an advert in the Shared accommodation in Amman section, with some details of yourself, this might be of great help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Aliphy,

Terribly sorry mate I completely forgot about this! I hope you got things sorted, sorry again. Cheers.

Hi ..how are you ? My name is Natalia I know some apartments so I can help you ....how much you can pay if you stay alone and if you want to share ?

Welcome on board Natalia  :cheers:

Please note that you are referring to a post which is outdated and I think the member has already found one  ;)

If you know some addresses you can post your offers in the housing section in the green banner above the page. There they will not fade away easily as on this forum. You can provide more details, and if you want, some pictures so people see if this is what they are looking for.

Thanks for your cooperation.