Any expats in Ningbo?

Hi, are you still around? How do I connect with these ladies?

If you are still around, please contact me via this website end maybe we can meet for coffee.

Thanks!

Thanks, William Christopher! You should be quite knowledgeable about life in Ningbo. I shall give you a call As soon as I learn how to use my chinese phone😀

Hello there,

Are you in Shenzhen?

Duke from USA
whatsapp ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Dear Nica, Alexandra and all,
Great to see so many discussion held here. I am also living in Yinzhou Ningbo since late april and would love to connect for a coffee/drink. Let me know if you would like to meet up.😁

Hi All,
Just moved in to Yinzhou, Ningbo and looking for friends & networking with other expats. Looking forward to meeting new people and explore Ningbo together. Feel free to contact. Thanks,

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

This is quite an old post. Have you guys had a succesful time in ningbo ? Am going there on an expat assignment for 3 years. Any recommendations ?

hey I am considering taking a job in ningbo, please message me to talk about it.

Hey there,
Ningbo is a great place to live in China, but always depends on what your expectations are. Been living here since about 2007, so if you have any questions, let me know, glad to try and answer them for you.

cheers

Are you in Ningbo already? I m going to organize a meet up for newcomers in Ningbo. We will share attractions and invite expats to join. If you need more information, welcome to leave me a message. Thanks.

Am interested in the meet up

There are only few in ningbo rn every one is coming back in September !!

Hi guys,

I'm from Ningbo but studied abroad for nine years, just came back to the city in 2018. Would like to meet people from different cultures and be your local guide when I can :) More than happy to grab coffee or explore the city together!

Linglu wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm from Ningbo but studied abroad for nine years, just came back to the city in 2018. Would like to meet people from different cultures and be your local guide when I can :) More than happy to grab coffee or explore the city together!

Been here for 4 months now. Would be great to make some “local” friends

That's awesome! I live in cixi

Is this thread still active?  Considering a move to Ningbo...

I don't live directly in Ningbo but I live about 30 min by train in Cixi

Where are you from?

The U.S. how about you?

I'm from the US as well

Oh that's cool. Where from?

Well .. The post is 2015.
We moved to Huamao international school since then. The school improved a lot for 4 years. I am sending my 3 kids and they are doing wonderful.

wow great I am landing NIngbo in August
Looking forward to it

Same situation here. Been out from Ningbo for so long. Now that I'm home looking forward to know people from different cultures.

Im from Yantai