I miss Saudi Arabia

Dear Sir/Madam,
As-salamu 'alaykum,

I really miss Saudi Arabian lifestyle.  I'm from England, and looking for entry-level marketing or social media roles. I've worked in Higher Education in Riyadh before, but left due to family reasons and also because the VISA situation with the subcontracting company was never steady. 

Does anyone know of any way that I can move back to Saudi Arabia and start a life there with my family - with a good company that is professional and will look after me?

Please message me with any tips, and any queries as well.
Hoping to hear from someone, although I appreciate that this is very much 'out there'

Best,

Britisher wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,
As-salamu 'alaykum,

I really miss Saudi Arabian lifestyle.  I'm from England, and looking for entry-level marketing or social media roles. I've worked in Higher Education in Riyadh before, but left due to family reasons and also because the VISA situation with the subcontracting company was never steady. 

Does anyone know of any way that I can move back to Saudi Arabia and start a life there with my family - with a good company that is professional and will look after me?

Please message me with any tips, and any queries as well.
Hoping to hear from someone, although I appreciate that this is very much 'out there'

Best,

You gotta contact a headhunter on LinkedIn and make a profile on Bayt.com

Ru serious with your subject?

sh3hryar wrote:

You gotta contact a headhunter on LinkedIn and make a profile on Bayt.com

If he's a teacher, he needs to reply to job openings on Dave's ESL Cafe.

Sorry to hear you miss Saudi lifestyle. You mentioned entry level Marketing? Therefore, I would assume you are young. Why don't you build up your own portfolio before coming back?

In making the smart choice of building up at least 3 years of marketing experience before coming back to the Middle-East, would put you in a better position to find the most suitable job. Meanwhile ensure you have some design skills under your belt and are experienced in Flash, Rocket etc.

If you can't get a job in the UK and need experience, head down to Australia. Look to Seek.com for marketing positions in OZ.

After building up a strong portfolio, and the call of the desert still lures you, then apply to Saudi employers. Saudi Arabia will always be here. So before rushing back unexperienced, like so many, who end up caught in a cycle of entrapment, I would suggest you to be patient, think smart and  reflective in your career move. Now go build your portfolio:o

Good luck