Hello! anyone from xiamen?

31 years old ,new mom, moving to xiamen for my husband's job. I really need someone to talk to..

How can I help?

Where are you from? How is life there? Do you have any kids?

I just moved here as well a few days ago and don't know anyone yet.  Where are you living?

We are stil in Italy. We might be there next month. Where are you from?

I am from the US and I have one son who is 4.5 years old.  We just got here 3 days ago and it has been quite the transition.  We live in the Binbei area. Where will you be living when you come next month?

I don't know yet. I think we'll have to look for an apartment. How do you find xiamen? Is it nice? May i ask how come you moved there? What kind of job you have?

Oh..i forgot to tell you i have a son,too. He is only 4 months now.

I remember that age, although it does seem so long ago now!  Do you know where you will be living when you get to Xiamen?  Where in Italy are you from?

We have no idea where we'll live. We are in Sicily now. My husband is from here. I actually am from Romania. I 've been living here for 3 years now. Why nobody says what their job is on this blog? Is it something i should not ask? Is it inappropriate?

I am not sure why people don't specify their jobs as I am new to this blog as of today.  Be sure to let me know when you get into town!!!

Take care!

I will. Thanks . You take care,too!