Accounting jobs availability in the Philippines

Hi,
  I am an Indian currently working as a senior accountant in an engineering firm .I am searching a job in the Philippines.Is there any possibility of getting a job there ?Should i apply from India or is it easy visiting there and then find a job ?Can you please guide me into this ?

how much are u expecting the wages to be here>?

No. it is very difficult. The Philippines has a lot of universities that produce very good accountants. There are a lot of back office jobs (Citi and Deutsche KS), but you would not get a work visa. A standard uni grad working for SGV (E&Y affiliate) will only make P15k  per month starting.

Thanks for your advice .Is there any possibility of getting a work visa in other jobs like computers or any other office jobs ?Can i try for a tourist visa and then find a job myself out there as i have some known filipinos out there who can help me and later can transfer my tourist visa into a working visa if i gets a job ?Is it possible ?

Well i am expecting 20-25,000 PHP per month.

Highly unlikely to come over as a tourist and transfer. Maybe if you know some Indian companies in Philippines who would hire you while in India.

Have to ask yourself why you think you have better accounting skills than local Philippinos. Drs and Crs are the same and as I mentioned above, there are good schools here. I work with a lot and they are as good as any I have worked with in every other country I have worked in, including India (I worked in Hyderabad for a year).

Thank you .So there is no other way to settle in Philippines with any kind of job aside from accounts ?

there are  other ways     work most of your life and retire  lol

come here with lots of money  lose it all and leave  with just the shirt on your back????

creating your own business     then face all sorts of drama from locals  if u dont keep a low profile

that being said   nothing in the world is impossible     that being said  going  from one third world country to another   probably not the right direction u should be aiming for

Ok