Travel partner needed to visit the great wall!

Hey guys,

Looking for a travel companion to visit the Great Wall with. I can take a week off between now and the 1st of September. Anywhere you would like to visit too as long as we don't run over a week. Someone with some experience travelling round China would be good, I'm still quite inexperienced with Chinese public transport and the likes. Anyone in the general Dalian area, age, sex, nationality all that loveliness is unimportant. Just someone looking to travel. Get in touch and we can have a chat or meet up for a coffee.

Thanks for reading,
Kate

HI, I am interested...

I am not from Dalian though.  I want to visit the great wall as well and would love to tag along.

Dear Kate and Donatog,

I don't know if you have access to facebook in china via some VPN. If you have, I recommend you the following group : facebook.com/groups/216930678409519/. Heys is an english teacher who organize almost every week-end a great hike in some wild part of the great wall. I did once a hike with them and it was great. People are very nice you will see. I am blocked in Dalian because i have my residence and working permit to get, so i won't be able to join you. Take care.

Hi there, unfortunately I cannot access FB here. Do you have his email or phone number? I have 8 days vacay on Oct 1-8. Thanks I appreciate your info.

Of course, i didn't think of this way of communication. What a geek :) His name is Heys Wolfenden and his number is 151-1002-8364. Enjoy.

Thank you. You are a life saver!!!

Hey guys, thanks for your replies! Unfortunately I didn't get any notifications except for that last comment! I am due to visit home in 3 days and I am not sure when I will be returning, however I do have a VPN so will add that group. Thanks again, Kate x

i plan to go to Great wall next month.