NEED INFORMATIONS PLEASE

hello i'm algerian living in algiers, i'm looking for informations about usa,
really if you can answer me, i wanna know if is easy to live in USA, if is easy to get a job, if USA is tolerance country.

thanks so much
Mohand ouamar

Hi and welcome to the forum Mohand !

You should probably start by downloading the USA pdf guide, then ask more specific questions.

Regards
Armand

hello Armand
thanks for ur answer. and for the guide,
i have read it, it is very interesting.

my specific question now is,  if it is easy for a foreigner living in usa to get a job,

best regards

Hello MOHAND OUAMAR.

Perhaps these two articles may help you to find the answer to your question; The labor market in the USA and Find a job in the USA..

You may also browse the different threads on the USA Forum for better insights.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Yes, no and no.

Not easy for foreigners to get work in USA. there is a visa process you have to got through.

For any information on USA a Google search will give you all the information you need.

hello Mr. Stump

I'm talking about legal immigrants are not illegals,

I want to register for the green card, but before to play, I need to know if it is interesting or not,

I need information about the daily lives of strangers.
I need to know, if is it easy for foreigners living in the U.S. getting a job or concretise a project.

thank you very much
waiting the replay, i wish you a sweet day

Mohand ouamar

thanks Miss karen
i have read the guide, it is very interesting, it gave me a good light regarding the procedures to follow, thanks again
i wanna to know about the real life, because sometimes there is a difference between reality and what was written.

thanks so much

thanks so much miss HaileyinHongKong

Was Salam Mohanad,

It really depends on the area you live in. If you come to the west coast or to the east Coast than it's better than the mid-west. The area you decide to live in will determine all these factors. Also if you know someone here that will help then it will even better. As far as jobs you have to be patient, there are jobs out there but you need to give it at least 2 months to find one and sometimes a lot longer than that but incha Allah you will find one. It's easy and not easy depending on what you're talking about. There is a lot more tolerance than you would think but again it depends on the area you live in. America and Americans are very complicated but with time you will understand it. It's still a lot better than all the other countries in the world despite all the problems going on. Life is much easier here than it is in the middle east no matter what you want to compare. The only thing is, you may get homesick for the middle eastern culture, of which, the middle eastern people in America have cured that problem. there's all the things you need from home here. No place is perfect but America is definitely better than other places right now. It's still fun, there's tons of places to see, places to visit, lots of fun. Also, it's the land of opportunity, which you'll see if you decide to come.

Bon chance!

MOHAND OUAMAR wrote:

I need information about the daily lives of strangers.

This probably triggered an NSA red flag.

all that depends on you you've just to be responsible of your choice , yeah there is a big difference between what you used too and life there, just be ready then everything will be ok
good luck

thanks so much miss for ur answer