Looking for Job while on Visit Visa

Hi there people..
I will be in Dubai by end of November for a month for vacation and at the same time with the hope of getting a job. Currently, I am teaching in Singapore primary school. Since I am not from a native English speaking country, I doubt I can ever get a teaching position in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. Hence, if I can get a job in administration or secretarial would be good enough.
Is it possible to apply for jobs while on visit visa? I tried applying online like bayt.com , monster.com but Ive yet to receive any respond.
How should I go about finding for a job?

Hi Mimi.
wellcome to dubai
i know alot o companies in UAE i can help u just contact me on Whatsapp or sms 0096896455553

Getting or applying for a job in Dubai is pretty much same as elsewhere.  Of course many people do try while they are visiting, though you should not officially say so - visitors are not allowed to take up job, but there are some ways to work around this rule.

Oooo.. Thanks.. Point taken... Anyway, I hope to go through some interviews this Dec but can only start by Feb 2014. So, actually, on Dec, Im not working but just in the process of searching new job.. :)  most of the time I guess.. Having a great vacation for a month.. Hehe

Hi..will be visiting Dubai in the September, I am a senior Recruiter, having exp of 3 years..and total exp of 10+ years ...looking for opportunities in HR... please keep me posted

Of course you'll get a job i am also planning in October so maybe we could meet i have been in dubai once so i know all the ins and outs.

Hi Mimikz80,

I suggest you post an ad or your resume in the Business services jobs in Dubai section please please. It might help :)

Best of luck with everything and feel free to ask your questions here on the forum please ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi there,
Eid Mubarak to you.
So, are you confirm coming to Dubai by October? Have you find a job there or are you looking for one?

Mimi

EID MUBARAK everyone