Looking to rent a flat for a couple!

Hi All,

Me and my girlfriend are moving to Oslo in late October. I had a job offer for one year so I had started to see some websites like finn.no to have an idea on the prices and on the offers.

I am looking for a flat studio or 1 bedroom. I would prefer to be fully furnished.

Can you please provide some other websites and advices on this matter? I am only planning to go to Oslo in October to see some flats? Is this already too late?

Regards,
Fernando Lopes

The website you just mentioned, finn.no is the best website for this purpose. Go to "eiendom" which means property and then choose " leilighet" which means apartment.

Expect a 3 months refundable deposit - the rent for a 1 bedroom flat in Oslo ranges from perhaps 5000 to 10,000 NOK monthly - it will be somewhere in that price range - often they are furnished.

Just contact the person  and ask for details - you see their details to the right of the site.

You can also share an apartment with others , that is known as "hybel"

Check these out mate!

hybel.no/

airbnb.no/s/Oslo--Norway?af=374009&c=direct_link_epost

wimdu.no/oslo?wt_af=aw.174907&awc=3546_1375171034_32809c2b436db6f5ad6f2f829309658b

cheap-rooms-and-apartments-for-rent-in-oslo.fastweb.no

easyroommate.com/content/common/account.aspx

Hi Fernando Lopes,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You can post an advert in the Flats for rent in Oslo section please. It might help as well :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you all for the replies.

Seems very hard to do something still outside of Norway. I believe is better to go somewhere in September there to be able to visit some flats.

I had also posted an advert but so far no luck.

Thank you.