Electronics Shops

Hi everybody. I'm new to Oslo and was wondering what was a good electronics shop where I could find a computer. I'm thinking of something like Best Buy in the USA, or MediaMarkt in Germany. All I have found so far is Spaceworld... but that was pretty small.

Also, I don't have a car, so anything not accessible by foot or public transport is too far!

G.

Don't know for something big like MediaMarkt, but you can try Clas Olson, on the last floor of Oslo City; another famous chain is Elkjop.

Thanks Amiiin!

Hi,

I would try elprice.no or deal.no

I've used both of them over the years for pc's, laptops and kitchen stuff. and found them to be fast & reliable - And they deliver.

Cheers:)
L

Hi

The cheapest way to buy computers and electronics in norway is online through an internet shop. The three biggest and best in my opinion are: komplett.no, mpx.no, ps.no.

But if you prefer to go to a shop and look around, I guess Elkjøp and Lefdal are your two best options. As you are in oslo, elkjøp has a new shop called megastore up by Ullevål football stadium that is really good.

I second mpx.no - Couldn't remember the name before but I've bought from them before.

There is also expert.no.   There are shops outside of National Theater and Storo t-bane stops.   

I second the elkjop.no and lefdal.com recommendations.

:D My God the person who posted this question has been to sooo many countries.

Anyway the question is from 2010 so I am sure he has found a computer by now ! If anyone else require help location shopping facilities try the official site for Norwegian tourism , http://www.visitnorway.com/en/Where-to- … /Shopping/

For those, who still interested in this topic: there is great website where you can find cheapest price for good, you need. Just find your product category, choose filters, sort results and you will see in which shops by which price they sell your product. Small challenge - site is in norwegian, but they have icons so it will be easy to find your category. And use page translator of your browser if it's still hard.
prisjakt.no/