What is it like to be a Muslim Saudi women in US ?

Asslam alykum /Hello

Like i said in the title i would like to know from American people
How's life there for a practicing Muslim women?
Is there discrimination according to your religion, the way a woman choose to cover herself
etc. Also i would like to know how serious american men towards wife and family?
Because i heard a woman there mostly take all upon her shoulders
Is it true? Most of men there not very responsible that a woman can't rely on them?

Kindly help me to figure out the general character of american men
I know each individual is different but i want to know the general picture about their attitude
What they expect from a wife? Etc

Honest answers would be appreciated

Thanks

THE CHARACTER CAN NOT BE GENERALIZED. IT IS INDIVIDUAL QUALITY. GOOD AND BAD ARE EVERYWHERE ON THE FACE OF EARTH. YES, THE SOCIAL LIFE, THE CULTURE WILL SURE ESTONISH YOU. HOW DIFFECULT IT WILL BE FOR YOU AS A PRACTISING MUSLIM WOMAN, IT ALL DEPENDS HOW STRONG YOUR FAITH IS....   YOU WOULD SURE NOT LIKE TO ENJOY THE SITUATION IN MARKET, ON BEACHES AND OTHER SOCIAL LOCATIONS.

depends on how conservative of a muslim you are

its pretty normal to see muslims around now.  but there is still islamaphobia due to the obvious.  but it isnt as widespread as the media makes it seem

me and my wife are both american, we share household responsibilities, even here in KSA.  BUT all men are different, some non muslim americans think a house should be run almost like it is here by conservative muslims.  too many variables to determine an accurate answer

faisalkh wrote:

YOU WOULD SURE NOT LIKE TO ENJOY THE SITUATION IN MARKET, ON BEACHES AND OTHER SOCIAL LOCATIONS.

I have female Muslim colleagues and friends who return from the US and very much miss the 'social locations' and are looking forward to returning.

Thanks a lot guys for your answers
I'm not worried about my faith, praised be to Allah, i imagine i can handle it
But i don't want to be close to narrow minded people who classify you
according to your religion, so which state seems to be open minded in this regard?
I really wish to know if there's f saudi/m american couple in here
to tell me about their experience in marriage etc

Tbh i have lots,in my mind to ask ,but may be later

May I make a suggestion? 

You might have a better chance of hearing from Muslim women living in the USA in you post in the American forum rather than in the Saudi Arabian forum.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=448 .

Hope this helps.

Thanks Alliecat for your logic suggestion .i was thinking of that too
I wish if the mods here can transfer my post there
Me too lazy to create a new thread with same title there lol
but i have to if i want to get good feedback

There are times in life that we have to face a little bit of trials. Just keep your faith.