Job purpose

i completed my B.tech in the year of 2012.I want to do a job in bahrain.
But i didn't visit bahrain even once.
I want to come there and search for a job fit to my qualification.
I don't have any relatives and friends there.
Is it possible to get a job easily...........?

Please give me a answer for it

Hi

I'm afraid you can't come and visit in order to get a job here. You have to get the job first.

You need to google "jobs in Bahrain" and apply that way.

Good luck

hai iam bhagya an MCA graduate with 11 years experience in office administartion (receptionist, HR, medical records etc) in medical college and hospital. i know medical terms. right now iam seeking for job in gulf countries like dubai, kuwait, qatar. i hav come from poor family , i have no friends in other abroad countries. please kindly help me to get a job oppurtinity in dubai. my aim is to withstand on my own and look after my parents.

my email: [email protected]

thank you

I have searched for a jobs in google but everybody asking experience.....
I don't have a work experience.But i have practical subject knowledge.

If experience is what potential employers are looking for, then I would try to gain that experience somehow in my own country before applying for jobs outside. Good luck kumarkumar.

Bhagyalakshmi - if you wish to work in Dubai, perhaps you should post in the UAE forum for better visibility of your request.

Hello Bhagyalakshmi, just putting the UAE forum link for your convenience.

Kumarkumar, It would be very hard to get a job in Bahrain without any experience as most recruiters are looking for some experience. You can try to apply for a visit visa, but I would very much doubt you'd get one unless you can show some financial means to support your trip.

Good luck.

kumarkumar wrote:

i completed my B.tech in the year of 2012.I want to do a job in bahrain.
But i didn't visit bahrain even once.
I want to come there and search for a job fit to my qualification.
I don't have any relatives and friends there.
Is it possible to get a job easily...........?

Please give me a answer for it

Hi Kumar, Try applying while you are still in India. If you have good experience in your field, then you should easily find a job. Many companies do arrange for interviews even for staff abroad.

The best way is to apply online. There are many job sites and job search Engines in Bahrain,

Goodluck.