Trying to find a job in thailand

I was wondering if it was possible to find an engineering job in Thailand. Just a couple of years contract or something similar. Thank You.

Hi kumud! Have you tried the Thailand classifieds > job.

Good luck to you.
Christine

Or thailand Craiglist.

Bangkok post claasifieds

iam dentist trying to find a job can anyone help

I am a certified, American Social Studies/History teacher,

and am seeking a full-time teaching position in Bangkok.

Any assistance would be very appreciated.

My e-mail address:  [email protected]

Thank you

1. It is very difficult to get a WORK PERMIT in Thailand. So companies will prefer to hire people locally, already having a Visa/Work Permit.

2. What are your expectations in term of salary and conditions? If you have western expectations, forget about the idea to find a job locally.

3. Due to many factors, the job market in Thailand is really depressed. I do not recommend to come and settle in Bangkok at the moment. Too many uncertainties and outlook is really not exciting.

Having said that, your call.

I came here, settled and opened a Design Studio ( which didn't really work because its not good mixing friendship and business)
However i learned many things this way. One of them is that, if you plan to come to Bangkok anyway, and look for work from here, is to go and participate in all the conventions that your home embassy does. This way you can make contacts, friends, and even can find a job if you are cool enough. And perhaps in your home country can do exactly the same thing, looking of course to make contacts with people that have offices in here. Its not rocket science really, but hard to find out these things by yourself.