Living in Riyadh with a salary of SAR 19000/Month

Dear All,

I work in a local bank in Paksitan getting handsome salary here as per market norms with a banking experience of 6 years.
Recently, i have been offered a salary of SAR 19,000/month for a saudi bank as Relationship Manager in Riyadh. Please give your opinion that is it sufficent to stay there with an average life style having two kids and spouse. How much can i save out of it. your valubale commnents.

Regards

Hello Muhammad Anil.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would advise you to read the threads on the Cost of living in Riyadh Forum for better insights.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi,

It depends upon the ages of your children, if they are in higher grades then schools here are extremely expensive unless your employer assists you with their education.

Also if your wife can work it will be an added advantage. Housing is not very expensive if you opt for an average locality, car gas and insurance is also not an issue. Groceries are reasonable though shopping especially from branded shops is extremely extremely expensive .

For me 19000 is quite an OK Salary and you can save a lot provided you think over the issues mentioned.

Syed

respectable sir/medum .i m syed asif ali zaidi masters in physics experience in 5 years in banking and other business sector. i want to join in ur organization.at any post .concider my case. syed asif ali zaidi.cell number=  923332283370.

hello muhamd ali
according to your bank name and value,
you can get also some benefits
what's the name of the bank ?

regards
alaa

It depends on what else you are being given. An apartment will cost you at least SR50,000pa, but you will probably need to spend over 80,000 to keep the family happy. You will also need a car.
If these things are being provided, and medical insurance, I think that you can survive on 19,000, and save some money.

Regards, Roger.

i recommend you to catch that post strongly and 19000 SR quite good salary almost 5000$ for safe country and you can visit holy places during off days.

Thanks to all. Moving to Riyadh in next months.