Traffic penalty payment period

Dear all,

can anybody tell me the traffic penalty payment period without additional fine in KSA...

Thanks & Regards
Saleem

Apparently, you get a one month period initially, if you dont pay, the amount gets doubled !

OMG....... it already one month......

slmshl wrote:

Dear all,

can anybody tell me the traffic penalty payment period without additional fine in KSA...

Thanks & Regards
Saleem

As per the last fatwa, your traffic violation will remain what it is and not get compounded.

Old time limit was 1 month.

salman108 wrote:
slmshl wrote:

Dear all,

Thanks & Regards
Saleem

As per the last fatwa, your traffic violation will remain what it is and not get compounded.

Do you have any reference to that? and source? as I believe its one month

thanks.... anyway i paid soon i see first reply....it was exceeded one month...

pkmusd wrote:
salman108 wrote:
slmshl wrote:

Dear all,

Thanks & Regards
Saleem

Salman is right pkmusd.

Compounding was severely criticized by the religious council (as it followed interest principles) and the 'as-is' structure was adopted. It generated a lot of buzz that time (one year back as I remember).

Since long time, I really haven't heard of anyone's fine 'incubating' b'coz of delayed payment.

Striking out whatever I said above. One friend dropped by today and he told me that because of delaying payment for a month, his penalty was topped up by 200 SAR. I reviewed his records comprehensively. Yes, he was right and you too @pkmusd. A fine will apply if you delay payment by 1 month or more.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
pkmusd wrote:
salman108 wrote:

Salman is right pkmusd.

Compounding was severely criticized by the religious council (as it followed interest principles) and the 'as-is' structure was adopted. It generated a lot of buzz that time (one year back as I remember).

Since long time, I really haven't heard of anyone's fine 'incubating' b'coz of delayed payment.

Striking out whatever I said above. One friend dropped by today and he told me that because of delaying payment for a month, his penalty was topped up by 200 SAR. I reviewed his records comprehensively. Yes, he was right and you too @pkmusd. A fine will apply if you delay payment by 1 month or more.

Thanks for the update :)

My fine is doubled after 1 month. Is there any way to tackle it? means any way to remove the extra amount...?