Salam to all pakistaniZzz

Salam to all pakistaniZzz :)

Wa alaikum salam :) how you doing?

yep , im Fine .. u say

I am good too, thanks. Wha do you do in Malaysia eh

W/Salam Mehwish, How's UPM treating you?

Hello ms. Faiqa!
How you keeping?

alhamdolillah ...:)

I'm doing nothing :D
very tough joB

Hmmm wha kind of job are you doing? I intend to relocate to Malaysia for work. Been there pn visit before on holidays. I am a banker by profession with 5+ years banking experience.

Hi
i'm new in malaysia. I hardly see any pakistanis here.

Hi maha3249 - maybe you should know that this thread is a bit old here :)

walkiumm slaam, i 'v plan to come to KL for work, im a banker and 4 years experience, need guidance from pakistanis already working there in KL..

Salaams r u studying here

For those new members posting for the first time on this forum could you please introduce yourself to the forum with some information about yourself. That way people may answer your posts. Thank you.

well
hi dear
here lot of pakistani (men) and its better u not meet them
because mostly our region men mentality not good
i girl from pakistan student,here in malaysia (kuala lumpur)  almost 4 month
i have lot of friends from other countries , i prefer to make friend which person is nice ,
no matter from any country  ,culture,religion etc

okkk
take care
stay blessed
best regards from
sozeen

suzeen ji, every nation have good and bad people among them, so please dont totally point out the soil you belong to, that soil had raised up lions also, its a long story why they are like this and i do commit that you are rite, coz the statement always been passed on the ratio, but you know also how our country is going on so in that rubbish every body is selfish, its kind of a survival war but in the darkness, if our people have the knowledge of world or religion nicely, we will definitely be prominent in positive manners, sorry i oppose your opinion.

Sid

Salaam. I am moving to Malaysia from mid of August. will be joining pharmaceutical company as CEO. moving with family and looking for Pakistani families settled in KL.

Javed

well  Javed .Mohammad
best of luck
have a nice time
take care
stay blessed

Thanks Sozeen. Looking forward to a great time in KL with all of you.

w salam

Walaikum salam.!!!!!!!!!

Hi, friends i came malaysia in 2010 nd doing bussiness in LOWYAT PLAZA as a IT PROGRAMMER before 2 years very hardly to live now ALHAMDULILLAH EVERYTHING IS ok. If any body need my help so plz msg me.thankx

best regards
Adnan ali.from pakistan karachi.

Hi, I looking job in Malaysia can you help me bro, I 3year in Malaysia already one year no job, can you help me,

Wasalaam,

I am from Rawalpindi and will be moving to KL in the first week of Sept. Will certainly appreciate some job guidelines and if room rentals suggestions are shared too.

See you guys Insha'Allah
Maryam

We'll come ,Maryam to Malaysia, can I know did you have friend in Malaysia ,who thay will help to fiend for you job, well good luck my dear, see you soon in Malaysia,

Hi Pakistani Friends..im in PJ for almost 2 weeks and its my second trip for 2 week duration but i can hardly find any Pakistani family here. Is there anyone who lives in Petaling Jaya around Sekysen 12, 13, 14? You can contact me at [email protected].

I am really disappointed with attitude of few Pakistanis i met here. They dont intend to help any new Pakistani here in trouble or looking for any help or suggestion.

Hello engineer1119

Kindly note that you are participating on a thread inactive since August 2014 and may not have any responses.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

WELL...I am one...lol

well well.................how are you there? i live in KL too.

salam madam. well not all Pakistani men are the same. its not a good thing to degrade your own countrymen.

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : Thank you for posting only in english

Why don't we organize a get together for pakistanis living in kl?

walaikum salam how are you friend

Salam everyone! I am currently living in the UAE and planning to move to Malaysia in the near future along with my family. l don't know much about the place so l need a little guidance before moving in. Can anyone please suggest me a reasonable place to live in the Mont Kiara area? I have two kids so l need a place which is near to some nursery/playgroup. Also l want to know the average price range of the apartments in the above mentioned area. Is there any supermarket and a hospital near by? I have to consider all the aspects before moving since l have to manage everything alone as my husband will be busy with his office. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Thanking in anticipation!
Mrs. Asad

Hi Mrs.Asad ! Mont Kiara is one of the safest place to stay in KL. Most of the residents living here are expatriates of different countries. There are hospitals, nursery/pre-school in the area , and there is also small shopping centre, grocery store, etc. The average price range of living in a Condominium is RM3000-5000. I'm a Mont Kiara resident and staying here for almost 2 years already. I also have 2 kids like you and raising kids here is not difficult as there are a lot of places where you can bring your kids and relax. I can help you out in finding Your place once you've decided.   Good luck!!

If you mean buying property - foreigners can only buy properties priced at RM1m and above in KL/WP State and over RM2m in Selangor State. When it becomes time for education, the costs will start at about RM2k per child per month. There are shopping facilities but most require transport. There is no hospital in Mont Kiara, but one within 10 km.

Aoa, we are Pakistanis too and living in ara damansara from last two months. I looking for a jog in leadership n management in education if any one can help? I am a foreign qualified educationist with 22 years of experience. Have two young kids, if any one with kids looking foe a company is most welcome.
I would suggest please do not talk negative n generalise pakistanis or any nationality untill you have a real experience with them thanks n regards for everyone.

Wasalam  kya haal hai app k

Hello everyone,

@Mian naveed skp

Mian naveed skp wrote:

Wasalam  kya haal hai app k

In english please on this anglophone version of the Kuala Lumpur forum.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Hi
How r u