WWOOF IN SPAIN FROM MAY UNTIL SEPTEMBER

Hola
soy Cecilia, soy italiana pero vivo en Barcelona, tengo 27 años y estoy buscando gente que sea enteresada en hacer wwoofing por España desde Mayo hasta Septiembre 2010.
las fechas y las destinaciones son flexibles, podemos organizarnos y hacer un plan juntos, soy de muy buen rollo y abierta a nuevas experiencias, me gusta aprender cosas nuevas y entrar en contacto con formas de vivir y personas nuevas y diferentes, si estais enteresados por favor contactarme y nos ponemos de acuerdo

Hi
It's Cecilia, I'm Italian but I've been living in Barcelona in the last two years, I'm 27 years old and I'm looking for someone intersted in being a wwoofer in Spain from May til September 2010.
Dates and destinations are flexible, just write me and we can make a plan together, I'm really easy going, i like to make new experiences, learn new things, get in touch with new way of living and different people, if you are interested please write me an e mail and we can talk about everything.

Ciao
Sono Cecilia, sono Italiana ma vivo a Barcellona da due anni, ho 27 anni e sto cercando qualcuno che sia interessato a fare wwoofing in Spagna da Maggio a Settembre 2010.
Le date e le destinazioni sono flessibili, se mi scrivete poi ci mettiamo d'accordo e facciamo un piano che vada bene per tutti.
Sono una persona di mente aperta, mi piace fare nuove esperienze, imparare cose nuove, entrare in contatto con stili di vita e persone differenti.
Se sieti interessati per favore scrivetemi e parliamo di tutti i dettagli.

Hi Cecilia, maybe you should also post in the Spain classifieds > wwoof ?

yeah i know, i didn't notice the WWOOF section and i posted my ad in the wrong section i know..
as i'm not allowed to post the same message in different sections, i'm goin to write a new one and post in under WWOOF
thanks for your suggestion anyway!!

? WWOOF.....what do the letters stand for please?

Hi! This is the meaning of WWOOF:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wwoof
Cheers to Leeds from Barcelona! Nice place where you live.

Hola Amigos!!

Im David form germany, and I also wanna go to spain in the summer.
i got the wwoof list, with all the farms, but im looking for some talk about the farm...
do you know any wwoof forum. where you can talk with other wwoofers about the farm you wanna go to?

or better. has anyone of you been to spain. for the beginning i wanna go to a farm where are more wwoofers, so i can make some friends, and travel with them...

gracias!!
Dabiid