Good offer or not?

Hi!!
After moving through all over the Middle East Area for job in the last years, I received an offer from a local company.
At beginning I'll move alone.
We are speaking about 12.000 AED montly salary + 3.000 AED house allowance + company car + mobile + various benefits.
I know the money value, but... living in a place is a little bit different than being there for short time, and I'd like to know what you think about it.
Thanks in advance

Fab

It is a decent offer, single person can be comfortable.

mmmh, it sounds good!!
Thanks

I guess a offer can be judged good, decent or bad only if you share your career field, no of years of experince in that field, your designation in new offered company etc..

There is difference between offer of 12000 AED for a one year expeince in particular field or the same offer for a guy having some 7-8 years experience in same field.

You are right....
The story starts with me working for an european company, with 5 years of experience over my shoulder on this role.
I passed more than 36 months in Middle East following the ongoing projects, divided between UAE and Qatar.
During my job I started collaborating with a local company that now offered me what stated above.
That's my resume in a few words....

if you asked me , with that salary , you can live a comfortable life here ,just stay within your means . i know of people receiving far less salary that you get but living comfortably

thanks for your advices... I have to decide....