Compound or Accommodation in Al-Rawdha

I am in Jeddah with another South African and we are opening restaurants in Le Mall, Jeddah, which I believe is in the Al-Rawdha district. We are looking for an apartment or property to rent for the 12 months of our contract whilst here and must be within walking distance of Tahlia St in the vicinity of the LeMall. Please help. We can afford up to SAR 60000 p/annum

Hi,

In Jeddah there are hundreds, if not thousands, of serviced apartments (shaqa mafroush). You can rent their on daily, weekly or monthly bases. Their prices can range anywhere from SR100-900 per day depending on seasons, location, facilities …..

Your best options near Le Mall are; Landmark Suites 02-6678344, Moon Light 02-6679393 Ex:0 and Manazel Al Tahlia 02-6674646.

As far as I know for high season like now, landmark will be for SR700/day and moonlight will be for 600, but the price will drop if you are taking it on weekly or monthly contracts.
(I like Moon light, its like 10min walk from Le Mall while Landmark is like 2 Min walk)
Tahlia street is also called Prince Mohammed Street if are looking  at maps.Also Tahlia is one of the most expensive areas for serviced apartments.

I will recommend going there and having a look at the place when you are here and start with only one day rent and then take it from there. They might tell you that it's for families only on landmark but moonlight are ok with having singles

You'd definitely want to look at getting a car on short-term lease or some sort of transportation. Walking everyday in Jeddah is not really practical.

Off topic: Last time I saw LeMall, it was all boarded up. Are they opening soon, after renovation?

Le Mall ,will  be an all restaurants mall, all for Al Shayiaa group