Help wanted to look after country property

Hi

I have a large country house and gardens in south west France, which is too much for me to look after on my own.
I seem to spend all my life working and cutting grass.

Is there anyone out there who would like to live in a location such as this and help me with the house and garden.

Accommodation and food will be free in return for a few hours each week helping out

Interested

Nick

I can help you.

Hi Nick,

You can post an ad in the Personal and household services jobs in France section please. It might help ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello. How are you? Have you had many replies to your advert? I would be interested in helping you out with your garden and country property, but would like to ask a few questions. When are you looking for someone to come and help you out? Would it be on a part-time or full-time basis? Would it be paid or voluntary? What sort of tasks would you wish someone to carry out? Where are you based in South West France? What sort of living space would be provided for the person who came and helped you out? Where would be the best place to fly to in order to get to where you are based?

I'm currently in the UK, but would be very willing and happy to re-locate to France. I've had some previous gardening experience including watering plants and flowers, strimming lawn edges, pruning, mowing the lawn and planting potatos and have picked fruit including oranges, blackberries, black currants, raspberries, strawberries and grapes. I've also helped clean out a stables on at least one occasion plus undertaken housework, cleaned a pool and helped with a bonfire.

I speak French, some German and Spanish and am good at translating and undertaking research and have also worked in archaeology, photography, a library, museums and archives.

If you are still looking for someone to help you with gardening or yoiu can me use of the experience mentioned above please contact me via [email protected]

Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Zara

Hello Zara.

If you're looking for a job, i would advise you to post an advert in the Personal and household services jobs in France section. It shall help.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi, Karen thanks for your advice. If you already have one advert posted in a specific group can you put up another advert somewhere else?

Zara

hi i interested to work with u.please call me.my number is 0751163651

Hello, Imran, how are you? Just wondering something, who was your message directed at with a request to call your number and stating that you would be interested in working together? Was your message for Nick or in reply to the message above? I'll give you a ring just in case.
Best wishes and hope all is well with you.

Zara

Hello. How are you? Have you found anyone to help you out yet? If not, I'm interested in finding out more.
Hope all is well with you.

Zara

Hello. How are you? I've just tried to call you, Imran, and am getting a message that the number isn't recognised. After counting the digits in your phone number there are only ten digits when there should eleven for a mobile phone number to work. Please could you give your whole mobile phone number again. Thanks ans look forward to hearing from you.

Zara

im sorry.if u want i can can call you but i don't know your number.please if you give me your number i will call u.if i make you sad im sorry for that

my number is :330751163651 and my email:[email protected]

Hello. How are you? It's okay. I was just confused about whether you were giving your number to Nick or to me. I also got your number wrong because of having thought you were giving an English mobile number rather than realising that you were giving a French landline number.

You haven't made me sad. I've just realised my mistake. Thanks for giving your number again and providing an email address. Do nyou have Skype at all? My name on there is aurore28811. I will also email you.

Take care.

Zara

Hi Nick, have you found anyone to help out yet? Hope all is well with you.

Zara

I am working on my MPH and was looking into posibly moving abroad. Can you send pictures and location. Is internet reliable too?

maritere6666 wrote:

I am working on my MPH and was looking into posibly moving abroad. Can you send pictures and location. Is internet reliable too?

Dear,

This topic is inactive since several years. So please create a new one and also present yourself as it's requested in our code of conduct.