Shopping in Balingasag Misamis Oriental

Hi everyone..is there any shopping mall in Balingasag? How is the environment there? We are moving there end of this year..just wonder how its look like..

thanks

Balingasag is a 2 hours away from Metropolitan Cagayan de Oro City, a second richest City in the Island Mindanao.

I been there 2 times at my friend's house. Balingasag is a small town surrounded with farms and rice fields. You could only find small stores, Few banks, Pharmacies, wet market for your daily needs where you could buy fresh fish, meat and vegetables and small shopping arcades are also available.

Do not expect for a better shopping experience in Balingasag because people there would prefer to go to Metro Cagayan de Oro to have shopping, its only 2 hours anyway.

Balingasag is generally a peaceful place but they have dark boulevard (for construction) which is not so safe at night because it could be a hideout of teens who are influenced by alcohol wandering in the dark areas. Drunken people are not polite so be careful. Do not try to wander in the boulevard at night ..

thanks to you..really helpful for me..i have few more question:-
is there any apartment or flats to rent..i have been asking my in laws about this matter but they can't give me the answer i needed..and how about the water and electricity? one more thing about the telecommunication..how much is the rate for fixed line and internet? thanks in advance

Hi Remy,

I suggest you post an advert in the Housing in Cagayan de Oro section please if you are looking for accommodation. It might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien