NSO married certificate issued how long?

Hi everyone,since two years ago I am member of this blog, but since that i forgot my user name and password and not able to active at this blog because of my schedule then finally I am back after all..:-) I just want to ask some of you, if you have already in-counter. I am married but since that I'm not yet get my NSO married certificate so I can't proceed the visa and change my status here in Philippines. I just want to ask, How long the NSO married Certificate Authenticated process? mostly I know 3-4 months but their is a possible way to be in rush? and my A1 certificate would be last 2011 since I took the exam, when I processed to Family Reunion visa it give no problem to the embassy to accept my certificate? Or should I take another certificate? because stand there that no expiration and it also friend tell that its no need because certificate would be accepted as long as our papers is correct.

Thank you for the response and all your post will be appreciated.

Looking forward to your suggestion and comment..:-)

Anne_cua

One week after the wedding iI had my marage certificate in hand! Lapu-lapu

i have failed to get married in cebu because we do not have an embassy in the philippines and yet i have a fiance and a baby in the philppines i want them to go and visit my family, i have all the supporting documents but they need a LEGAL CAPACITY FROM UGANDAN EMBASSY IN PHILIPPINES OF WHICH WE HAVE NO EMBASSY THERE... ANY ADVICE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN?

@ robz4: It would be great if you could avoid posting with caps lock on the forum please so as to ease the reading :)

you mean to say you did not understand my message to you? ok thanks then