Anyone wants a marvelous trip to Danang with me ?

Hi guys,

Im a young girl from Hanoi who want to make a memorable trip to Danang - the most amazing city in Vietnam. I want to find someone to make the trip together so that we can equally share all the fees. A such trip takes me about 5 million VND ( ~250UDS ) to cover all sites I want to visit while Im just a student. The more people go together, the cheaper total fee is. We can share room and other fees. Dont care about your sex and nationality, but you must be not over 40 and willing to travel by coach as I cant afford air ticket fee. I booked coach tickets for myself and hotels already so I dont want to change my plan. If you'd love to go with me, please confirm soon so that we can buy tickets for you in time.

Going with me, you dont worry about being asking for higher price or where you should go to visit and have specialities. I have a list of good restaunrants and visiting sites there as well but not post here because it's quite long and most of you don't understand Vietnamese. Im young, easy going, honest, good communication in English so you can be sure that you will have the best travelmate. Join me guys ^^ For ppl who don't join this time, hope this plan is useful for your future trip to Danang :)

1/ Time : evening 30th July to early morning 5th August

- Go : 30th July evening start from Hanoi, arrive Danang at about 10am 31st July
- Back : 2pm 3rdAugust travel from Danang > Hue ; stay in Hue for 1 day, 6pm 4th August from Hue > Hanoi, arrive Hanoi at about 7am on 5th August.

2/ Means of transport :
- Open bus ( 480,000vnd/ticket/way )

This ticket is very open, we just need to tell them which time we go and back, where we want to go ( We stop at Hue on the way back, stay there for 1 day then continue to come back to Hanoi on the following day. The one way ticket is no longer valuable when you get the last point in your trip )

- Travel between sites in Danang by bus/ rental motor-bike/ taxi -- it'll be very great if you can ride a motorbike, a rental bike is much cheaper than going by taxi.

3/ Accomodation :

- I booked a hotel in the city centre of Danang named Eiffel for 2 nights (250,000vnd/night)
- 1 night in Hoi An
- 1 night in Hue ( I booked a hotel in the center named Thien An with price 200,000vnd/night )

3/ Detail routine :

1st day : 30 & 31/7

- evening 30/7 start from Hanoi - arrive Danang at 10am 31/7
- Take a rest in the hotel, have lunch
- Visit Museum of Cham Sculpture (30,000vnd/ticket) then go to swim in My Khe beach or playiing around the centre in the afternoon
- Have dinner with seafood.
- Watching Han river Bridge turning at 12am

2nd day : 1st Aug.

- visit Son Tra peninsula : explore forests, Linh Ung pagoda ( Scared pagoda ), beautiful beaches
- have lunch at But beach / downtown
- back to the city to visit popular markets or swim in afternoon
- have dinner ( Danang specialities ) and play around in the downtown.

3rd day : 2nd Aug.

- check-out and visit Cham island.
We'll buy 1 day tour ( 600,000nvd/ppl) so the service will pick us up in Danang and take us to Cua Dai labour to go to the island on canoes. We can visit fishing village, pagoda on the island, do snorkeling then have lunch on the island.
- Back to Hoi An around 3pm, check-in
- Afternoon and evening is great time to go around Hoi An and taste its specialties.

4th day : 3rd Aug.

- check-out and get back to Danang by city bus.
- On the way back to Danang, we visit Marble Mountains ( in Vietnamese it means "Five elements mountains"). The five mountains are named after the five elements in Yin-Yang namedly metal, water, wood, fire and soil. Also visit caves, Non Nuoc pagoda and stone crafting village under the foothills.
- Have lunch in downtown Danang then travel to Hue at 2pm by open bus.
- Arrive Hue at 4pm, check-in then have dinner and play around in the city

5th day : 4th Aug.
- check-out then start the city tour (220,000vnd+ about 200,000 more for entrance tickets) at 7am => contact me to know about detail tour, i want to attach a link but it's not allowed here
- tour complete at 4.30pm
- 6pm travel to Hanoi by open bus

6th day : 5th August
- arrive Hanoi at 7am 5/8

Sounds like a fun trip. I spent 5 days in Hue last month and it was not enough.  Keep us posted on your travel.  Always looking for travel infor....

You are so powerful. Welcome you to Da Nang City!

Henry Vo wrote:

You are so powerful. Welcome you to Da Nang City!

Hi Henry Vo. Thanks for your compliment. Are you Danang citizen ? I'd love to have someone there to hangout around some sites of the city or simply have some drink and talk - coz I just go alone? Are you willing ? :)Hope to hear from you.