Looking for job in australia

I hereby kindly write to you highly wishing to migrate, live and work in Australia. I have working experience with financial institutions such as Barclay's Bank as customer adviser (sales executive) for 1 year, Standard Chartered Bank as New Business financial officer for 31/2 years and recently with African Provident Fund as a graduate loan officer for 11 months. During my term of service, i have been meeting all my undersigned duties & targets proving myself as a hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and a valuable asset for the bank in terms of my competence, diligence & altitude towards work. During my working period, I have learn t more about customer relationship management,risk and portfolio management, budgeting, loans applications, processing, analyzing & approvals, customer service, sales & account opening.
I will be happy if any one can help me find a job in Australia .    I have a Degree in banking and finance.    diploma in business management.

Hi MR.George,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post your advert in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Australia, this might surely help. :)

Thank you,

David.

First thing you will have to do is go online to www.immi.gov.au and find out what visa you qualify for.

This site will guide you through the process. If you do qualify and you have the visa application underway you should then do an online search for work.
www.seek.com.au has many jobs of all types advertised.

I hereby kindly write to you highly wishing to migrate, live and work in Australia. I have working experience with financial institutions such as Barclay's Bank as customer adviser (sales executive) for 1 year, Standard Chartered Bank as New Business financial officer for 31/2 years and recently with African Provident Fund as a graduate loan officer for 11 months. During my term of service, i have been meeting all my undersigned duties & targets proving myself as a hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and a valuable asset for the bank in terms of my competence, diligence & altitude towards work. During my working period, I have learn t more about customer relationship management,risk and portfolio management, budgeting, loans applications, processing, analyzing & approvals, customer service, sales & account opening.
I will be happy if any one can help me find a job in Australia .    I have a Degree in banking and finance.    diploma in business management.

MR George.
Read my previous post as to how you can go about getting a visa and possibly a job here in Australia.
Visa first then job hunting.
No visa no chance of getting a job.