International shipping service !

I'm confuse between Myus and Parcel Zoom to ship some producs that i'm going to purchase from USA. Which one will be more secure and fast. Any sugestion for me ?

Best regards ,

Parcel Zoom is one of shipping services that i have ever used. Although its cost is not really low but it's services are excelent. I could speak with them in Vietnamese and whenever i have difficulties they also help me resolve shortly. You dont have to wait for long time to their response like other services bc you can chat with them 24/7. parcelzoom.com/ .

Cheers,
Hoang

This topic was posted longtime ago. but Next time if you need shipping service please ask me because I know a reliable company who do that.

^^ long

hoang90 wrote:

Parcel Zoom is one of shipping services that i have ever used. Although its cost is not really low but it's services are excelent. I could speak with them in Vietnamese and whenever i have difficulties they also help me resolve shortly. You dont have to wait for long time to their response like other services bc you can chat with them 24/7. http://parcelzoom.com/ .

Cheers,
Hoang

Thanks for your recommendation. I will give it a try :)

parate wrote:

This topic was posted longtime ago. but Next time if you need shipping service please ask me because I know a reliable company who do that.

^^ long

May i ask which company that you are talking about ?

Hoang Yen wrote:
parate wrote:

^^ long

I got some few friends who are in saigon and USA and they specialize in domestic and interernational logistic. if next time u need, please let me know i'll tell u :)

have a nice day.
Long

parate wrote:
Hoang Yen wrote:
parate wrote:

^^ long

I got some few friends who are in saigon and USA and they specialize in domestic and interernational logistic. if next time u need, please let me know i'll tell u :)

have a nice day.
Long

Sure, i will contact you next time. Thanks for your sugestion. But this time i will try Parcel Zoom first :)

Have a nice day !

Hey Yen,
I have used both Myus and PZ. Actualy, i prefer PZ to Myus, simply cuz, i love their customer service. Friendly and warm. They are fast in response for all my difficulties. Moreover, there are a lot of shipping method you can choose , that time chose DHL and i got my packages 4 days after i've requested to ship. Good right :)

Hope my recommend works for you.
Have a nice day !

Yes, I can say that i love their service , I have recieve my package in only 5 days. I think i will only choose PZ for my next shipping.

BTW, sory for my late reply and thank for your commend.
Cheers,

Tony_nghiem wrote:

Hey Yen,
I have used both Myus and PZ. Actualy, i prefer PZ to Myus, simply cuz, i love their customer service. Friendly and warm. They are fast in response for all my difficulties. Moreover, there are a lot of shipping method you can choose , that time chose DHL and i got my packages 4 days after i've requested to ship. Good right :)

Hope my recommend works for you.
Have a nice day !