Watching internet streamed movies in Seoul, Korea

Any simple, non-complicated, legal way to view movies streaming over the internet in South Korea (Seoul)?  My first pass with Netflix, Vudu, Hulu appeared unsuccessful as says service does not work here.

Hello Bialy,

I just arrived in South Korea this week and was hoping to bring my Netflix with me here as well. Research I did back home said that really the only way to get it is with a VPN (Virtual Private Network). Some are free, but evidentlly those don't have enough bandwith to stream. Some others have a small monthly fee. strongvpn.com/ is supposably a very good one. I hope you get something figured out. If you do, let me know!

The link is under review. Google strong VPN.

Also not sure if USA laptop CD/DVD player is compatible with Korean DVDs (assuming they are subtitled in Korean)?  Rental DVD place?  Also would love to catch the end of 'Breaking Bad' in August from AMC tv network.

filejo.com works

I usually just search Google for links if there is a particular show I want to watch. :)

I am using hotspotshield.com/ . it is free with ads, but it works okay for me with Netflix and Hulu.

Sorry for the direct link and it needs a review"link under review". I mean hotspot shield works okay for me.