Visa type D (plus confusing remarks)

Hello,
Please I need some help here. I have been issued a Visa type D by the Belgian embassy in la Cote divoire from September 2013 to February 2014 with the following (confusing) remarks; BNL 2, B6+ 24 MOIS (MONTHS),B3+ UNIVERSITY NAME .the sticky point is am supposed to be in Brussels, Vienna, Copenhagen and Madrid all in two years (as part of my schooling) and then back to Brussels again for graduation.

1. Does the visa type issued me (plus the remarks) cover me in all these places? What do i need to do?

2. What do the remarks mean (BNL 2, B6+ 24 MOIS (MONTHS),B3+ UNIVERSITY NAME)?

3. I will be back in Brussels in two years time for my graduation by that time my visa type D for Belgium.would have long expired.what do i need to do about it?

SOMEONE PLEASE CLARIFY THESE FOR ME.

Ask the person who issued the visa, I don't think anyone here works for the Belgian Foreign Office.

I can tell you BNL = Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg

I don't believe you can get a work permit / student visa covering all those countries. A schengen short term visa which does cover these countries is unlikely to cover your intentions. You are likely to need visas for Austria, Spain and Denmark too. But ask the person who issued the visa.