Visa Process Time

Hi All,

This is shekar , applied for Greencard in Jan'13.
I have called and mailed to both danish embassies(India , delhi & Denmark, copehagon) about my application, they are telling that "IN PROCESS, CANT TELL U HOW LONG IT WILL BE". Any1 in same situation or people any idea regarding this , pls let me know.

Thanks,
shekar.

Hi shekar,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I'm sure you will soon get some feedback on how long the process will take :happy:

I invite you to read this article regarding The green card in Denmark in the guide :)

P.s - Can you please avoid using caps-locks so as everyone can easily understand your post :/

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hello how are u... i apply for GC n Jan 2013 and on 14 jun i received one letter from immigration services that 2 months more for education paper verification and one month for whole case.... i wanna know z this right thy will reply me after three months or they will delay ... need ur help....

please mail me on [email protected]

waiting for ur reply

Hi Sekhar
Same case here, I've also applied for Denmark GC in July 2013, still awaiting for the result.

Anybody who knows well about the DK VISA processing time, can you please tell me how much time they generally take for VISA approval.

Regards
Pravash

Hi there,

The visa application response for DGC varies between 5-10months, depending on various factors including your education background,cover letter etc.

The best thing to do till the time you get a Visa is to learn at least basic level of Danish to help you get a Job. Knowing Danish has became very important in current job market in Denmark, hence it better you utilize this time in learning Danish.

Thanks for reply .....

I have got GC recently, trying to learn danish as well.
Planning to move in Dec/Jan, people wid the same situation pls free to contact me: 9160841765(India).