Ladies pls help

Hi
I would like to know how  the mums in Riyadh take their kids to school? Are there public transports ?
Pls someone answer.

Generally speaking, all the schools, especially the international schools, have school-buses that serve the major parts of the city. These buses will generally pick and drop-off the students in front of their houses.

The international school that I went to in Jeddah, had about 50 school buses to cover the whole of the city! In fact there was a bus just dedicated to the compound that I live in.

The downside is that your kids will be a little bit late in reaching home and bit early to leave in the morning.

PS. I am not a lady, let alone a mum :)

Hi hishmaj
Thank you for your reply. I don't feel safe sending my kids alone in school transport , is there any other way I could take my kids .(wish women could drive in Saudi...)

You have two choices, then.  Either you have your own driver who works exclusively for you OR you make arrangements with a taxi driver or limo driver who will come each morning and pick up you and your children, drive them to school and then take you home.  He'd have to do the same thing in the afternoon.

Thank you Alliecat.

You should probably be able to negotiate a good price since it's a steady gig but try to get recommendations once you get here because all drivers aren't reliable.

Good luck :)

man i wish i had all that money to burn