Help Me to get Business Idea

Dear All ,

I am Ahmed , from Egypt , me and my friends visited Hungary before , and we like it , and we are thinking to make business there , but we are worry as we don't live there so we don't know what kind of business we can do , our budget is 5 million FT , so can you give me any ideas that we can make with this budget like renting shop but i don't know what kind of shop that will work there , can you give me some ideas ?

Hello moodysharm.

I hope that the other members will provide you some good ideas or tips which may help you to set up a business soon.

Thanks and best of luck.

Regards

Karen :)

moodysharm wrote:

Dear All ,

I am Ahmed , from Egypt , me and my friends visited Hungary before , and we like it , and we are thinking to make business there , but we are worry as we don't live there so we don't know what kind of business we can do , our budget is 5 million FT , so can you give me any ideas that we can make with this budget like renting shop but i don't know what kind of shop that will work there , can you give me some ideas ?

As soon as you figured out your way, do not hesitate to contact me in order to get support for your business.

Do you already have any ideas?

Thanks fpr the post , no i dont get any idea yet

Hi,
Im Laszlo, maybe i can help you, i have an idea, if you interest, let me tell, [email protected]. Kind regards.