Visa extention help please

I am a British female on a 1 month tourist visa but would like to stay here longer to travel more and do some volunteer work. I would ideally like a 3 month multiple entry visa... does anyone know if that's possible? Many thanks

Hi katiecrisp,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to go through the Vietnam Visas guide, you may learn some more information, about this.

Feel free to go through the Information on visas Vietnam section, where you might get more information. ;)

Thank you,

David.

You can buy visa on bui vien / pham ngu Lao street in toursim agency.
It's around 120$ for a 3 month multy-entry visa.
cheers

that's possible. my visa here is extended for 3 months :)
single entry i got it for $78.. for multiple it's 100+ :)

As much as you have money in your plastic card, you do not need to worry! Depend on agents and your bargaining ability $90-140 :D
Don't be shy to bargain maximum!
And don't try to go directly to immigration office as it will waste your time and energy.... and of course the interest to stay here longer!

katiecrisp wrote:

I am a British female on a 1 month tourist visa but would like to stay here longer to travel more and do some volunteer work. I would ideally like a 3 month multiple entry visa... does anyone know if that's possible? Many thanks

The immigration office isn't that bad :D !!
But the main problem is that they will only renew the same visa. So you can't get a multiple entry if you are currently on a sinple entry... god knows why.
Anyway, agencies are faster!