Is is possible for me to move to Prague

Hello
I am now 21 years old and self employed. Now I am studying computer science and engineering in Bangladesh. I want to move over to  Prague and Want to start study from the beginning. The main reason is I want better living and get into Europe. So thought Prague is the only one destination that I can effort. My high school result wasn't so good so I am not expecting any scholarship. I am now working online job and I have to bear my own living and education expense if I went to Prague. So which university I can apply for in Prague. What is the average cost of undergraduate degree there? Do I need to learn their language? Can I really bear my living and education expense. My expectation isn't so high about university or living.

Thanks

uecromania.com,nia.com,nia.com,share a website, through which u can get help, this is a Education Consultancy Firm in Romania, they offer Study for Poland, hungry, Czech Republic. u may contact this firm, uecromania.com, Hope u will get help from here....

mwaseem wrote:

uecromania.com,nia.com,nia.com,share a website, through which u can get help, this is a Education Consultancy Firm in Romania, they offer Study for Poland, hungry, Czech Republic. u may contact this firm, uecromania.com, Hope u will get help from here....

Thanks for your info. I have already mailed to uecromania and the nia.com is now down.

wish u gud luck....this Consultant owner is Imtiaz Bhatti from pakistan. and very nice man.

mwaseem wrote:

wish u gud luck....this Consultant owner is Imtiaz Bhatti from pakistan. and very nice man.

Still didn't heard anything from them :(

HELO..

Imtiaz Bhatii Skype ID is podo22002.
U may call him on skype, i have told him about u plz.

waseem

In Prague there are at least 3 universities, where you can study IT.

cvut.cz/en?set_language=en - traditional engineering uni
mff.cuni.cz/to.en/ - really hard, aiming for theory
vse.cz/english/ - economic, not so good for IT, I'd say

And of course lot of other private universities...I'm not sure how is it with foreigners, but if you can pass the exams and have some study visa, you shouldn't pay anything, I think. The other problem is, that living in Prague is not cheap. Average student can live here for 3-400$ / month. As a student is not so easy to be able to earn this money and study at the same time, so I wish you a good luck.