Just arrived in Da Nang! Need friendssss to hang out with! Jen from IT

I arrived in Da Nang a week ago and would like to meet new people!!!
I will be staying here for a long time! :):):)

Btw my name's Jennifer and I come from Italy! Almost 22 years old! Wanting to meet someone of my age or around it!

Hi. You're welcome.. me Bassem , am 26 years old.. am in Tunis, very far !!  :)

Hi Jenny91,

Nice to meet you, but i'm in HCM city.

By the way, welcome you to Vietnam.

How long are you in Da Nang? I'm in and out of the city at regular intervals, prob be back in august.

I'm a local man. Nice to meet you!

Hi Jen, I'm living in Da Nang. I have some friends in jobs from Belgium & France. If you still stay in our city. You can contact me, I can introduce our city for you. Of course, its free. Haha.

Hi! I also live in Da Nang, I have Thai restaurant name Sala Thai  in 111 Le Loi st, Hai Chau dist! I am 26 years old also! Welcome to Da Nang! ^_^! Looking forward to see U! ^_^

Let's hang out, guys!

Hi Jenny,

Will be in Da Nang by the end of next week
Drop me a line we will arrange.

Cheers
Raf

oh great u open a thai rest?
i love thai food

ngohly wrote:

How long are you in Da Nang? I'm in and out of the city at regular intervals, prob be back in august.

Hey! :) nice to hear that! :) let me know whenever u r back here! we could have a few drinks!

Hi Jenny,

hows life in da nang i will be heading to da nang by next week.

Thanks
Raf

Hey Jen

Will be in Da Nang towards the end of September. Let me know if you're up for a drink.

Cheers!

hello. are thre someone in Da Nang now?i ve already been in danang i need friends to discover this city and hoi an as well. contact me: [email protected] thnx allll

Hi Jenny , I'm in danang atm, wanna hangout and have a drink together?

I will be moving to danang mid September and I'd be happy to meet up. I'm 25 and will be working in one of the hotels along the beach

Welcome to Da Nang, Dontuknowme! :)

Hi all,

I just arrived yesterday. Anyone up for a beer tonight? :)

Tonight i'm free, do you have any locations to drink guys ?

Wife and I are moving to Vietnam in January.Would appreciate learning about your experiences moving to DaNang. Name is Lloyd

Hi,
I am not in your age group, but would be happy to meet you. I arrived in Danang yesterday from the US.
Marie

From Dublin!! I am from Clare, but came here yesterday from the US where I have lived for quite a while. If I can't make it for a beer tonight, I would be delighted to meet another time. I just arrived yesterday.

hello! i'm louis and i'm from france! i also would to meet some people, if someone are free just give me a call " 01684031594"

email me: [email protected]
Marie

Hey Jen...if you want to meet for a chat....send me a PM...am currently in Da Nang....will be nice to meet :)

i think you should hang out with girls in Da Nang, i met some men when i travelled alone to Da Nang, they almost want some other things when they are guides to show u around. i hate that!

Hi Jenny, i'm Min, i'm student of Da Nang University of economics, my major is tourism, if u want to go around Da Nang, contact me, i know more interested destination in Da Nang and Hoi an . All free and joy. :) My email: [email protected]

Hi, I'm a french student and i'll be in danang soon (next week) with my boyfriend and a friend.
I speak french, english and vietnamese and my boyfriend could speak italian.
Could you advise us for some places to visit in danang and hoi an :D

Hi, I have some very good trustworthy friends in Danang , who showed me around when I was there back in October last year.  One is a girl the other is her brother.  The girl has been a very good friend for a few years now, and works in a large hotel in Danang now. Her brother also works in the hotel trade as a spa trainee manager. They are lovey gus and very welcoming.  If you like I can put you in toucjh with them, no problem at all.
Just PM me if you would like to contact them.   I do not understand why so many on here put their personal contact details for all to see, maybe I am old fashioned hahaha.

Re: Just arrived in Da Nang! Need friendssss to hang out with! Jen from IT

Hi, I have some very good trustworthy friends in Danang , who showed me around when I was there back in October last year.  One is a girl the other is her brother.  The girl has been a very good friend for a few years now from when she worked with me in Thailand, and now works in a large hotel in Danang now. Her brother also works in the hotel trade as a spa trainee manager. They are lovey guys and very welcoming.  If you like I can put you in touch with them, no problem at all.
Just PM me if you would like to contact them.   I do not understand why so many on here put their personal contact details for all to see, maybe I am old fashioned hahaha.

I just got back to the U.S. after spending 8 months in Da Nang. I have a very good friend there who I know would be willing to answer questions and give you suggestions. PM me if you would like to contact him.
Marie

Thanks a lot Daiwill and Marie.
It would be a pleasure to be in touch with your friends. I'll send to both of you a PM soon  :top:

Thuytien

Hi, welcome to Danang, Danang city have so many beautiful beaches, i think you can go there for swiming. I can show somewhere good to travel such as Ngu Hanh Son mountains with pagoda inside, a beautiful places to visit, and somewhere such as Cham museum on Bach Dang str, Danang Museum on Tran Phu str, Linh Ung pagoda on Son Tra mountains, Ba Na Hills a famous places. Because Danang is a modern city, so when the night, you can walk on Bach Dang str and join with some pubs in there. If you need friends or help when come Danang, can contact me through my facebook @ facebook.com/nguy3ndantruong

all of you posting here, I suggest we all meet together, if you know about "couchsurfing.org" I am hosting a meet-up of people on there next Saturday (5th I think).

Lets all go :D.

It's the TiPi cafe at 57 Pham Van Nghi, Đà Nẵng.

CS meeting and TiPi Cafe

50% discount on drinks for Native english speakers, most of the reason for the choice of venue ;). also it serves beer ;)... oh, and acoustic music that day! :D

[Moderated: No free ad]

i've travel to Linh Ung pagoda , so beautiful >.

Hello
I arrived in DaNang yesterday for 2 weeks. Do you still meeting up on this bar?
Thanks
Khalid

check inboxx ok

nice to meet you. do you need some advice?

Hi jenny, i'm Min, I'm student of Danang university of econimics. My major is Tourism management. I'm also volunteer of Da Nang free tour. in addition i'm sale of bookingdanangvillas.com/ . Everything you need when stay in Da nang. :)  If you interested, contact me: mail: [email protected] or inbox facebook: facebook.com/luomluclac