Shipping from UK to Malaysia

Hi everyone,

We are planing to move to Malaysia by January And I wanted shipped most of the stuff from here so girls will feel home. Any advice how to do the shipping? I checked few shipping company they awfully costly. Any advice?
Is there any specific things that you recommend bringing with us or no point bringing ?

Hi  Angani_b,

I suggest you to check for a free quotation from our partner by following this link: https://www.expat.com/en/movers/asia/ma … la-lumpur/ . This might help.

Thank you,

David.

If you have small items then can try pal shipping as they charge quite reasonable. You can try shippingtomalaysia.com. They are efficient too and deliver to your house.

Cheers
Jerry

Thanks  for the infor ..

dear sir

contact me if u want to ship

my email= [email protected]
skype id=  safeimpexp2011

Hi,

I moved here a few months ago and we had most of our stuff shipped over. I think it will be costly to ship over and take around 8 weeks to arrive, can not give you a price as hubby's employer paid for shipping.

I suggest you bring as much as you can as living in KL is very expensive and prices are crazy.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply...
Have you visited the ikea there? Is the prices are same as here in UK or more expensive ?
Like beds and wardrobe ?

Your welcome. I have visited Ikea and the prices are more or less the same

Define costly! No one can help as we have no reference point. It will cost 2,000 pounds for a house worth of stuff at least

Thanks ruby... Decided not to buy and shipped the bunk beds from here but buy it from ikea there. Also the wardrobe and stuff. We are only coming for 3-4 years. So we just want stuff to manage those 3-4 years.
I manage to set up girls room just below £500 from here in UK. So I guess I can do there.
It's time to start ebaying the current stuff.

Angelofdeath wrote:

If you have small items then can try pal shipping as they charge quite reasonable. You can try shippingtomalaysia.com. They are efficient too and deliver to your house.

Cheers
Jerry

There quotes seem very low in comparison to other shipping firms.

Is there anyone out there that can recommend this company through personal experience that they could share?

Many thanks.

Hi,

I have personally tried it and have shipped over number of times total up to 11 boxes so far so good. Sometime can be a bit delay more than 2 months but if you are not in rush it should take between 8-12 weeks. It will deliver direct to your doorstep and you can contact both UK and Malaysia office to track the shipment.

Cheers
Jerry

Angelofdeath wrote:

Hi,

I have personally tried it and have shipped over number of times total up to 11 boxes so far so good. Sometime can be a bit delay more than 2 months but if you are not in rush it should take between 8-12 weeks. It will deliver direct to your doorstep and you can contact both UK and Malaysia office to track the shipment.

Cheers
Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your quick response. I have received a quote from Pal Shipping and will consider them along with other companies.

12weeks does seem an awful long time when waiting for items to help you settle in a country. :D

Agree Shipping to Malaysia or PAL shipping.

Both are of the same company. One of it may be the old name.

I utilize this when I came back from UK to Malaysia

Just an advice, pack carefully.

We used MoveCorp and they were very professional with no damage or breakages.