Looking for French Lessons

Hi,

I just wondered if anyone could recommend a language school? I'd like to come for 2 months and intensively learn French.

Best regards,

Fiona

Hi Fiona,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Language classes in the Reunion Island. This might help.

Thank you,

David.

no so easy to find

Try http://www.ilang.fr "Learning French in Reunion Island"

Hi Fiona,
I'm a qualified FLE teacher ( Français Langue Etrangère) if it can help. I've lived here for the past 3 years and I teach English to student nurses but I used to teach French at the University of Antilles Guyane just before that. 
As for a language school for French language,I haven't had the opportunity to look around for one.

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you don't manage to find a school, I'll be pleased to help.

Nicole

Thank you for your reply. That's really kind.
I am also a qualified English teacher.
Maybe I should look into getting a job and coming out more long-term. It looks to me like the prices there are steeper than I originally thought. The language schools and accommodation look very expensive.

Hi there just wondering if you no anywhere where i can do french lessons near saint denis? Im looking for an intense course.

Thanks Louise

Hi  fitzy77,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Language classes in the Reunion Island section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Don' t you think that living here and trying to speak and understand french is the the fastest way to learn it ?
I also know that some people are looking for " au pair " to learn english to their children .
It should be a cheaper way of solution to stay  in the island and learn french.

Hello!

I'm french teacher as second language but if it's possible to give you private lessons to you at your home or another public place the week-end.

If you are interested, please contact me
regards

Erika