Coming to Vietnam with nothing but hope

Hi any advice?
My wife and I are coming to Vietnam next week, with not job, not a place to stay but we hope to turn it around and find a job and a place to stay fast.
We live in Beijing now. She is Chinese and she is a web page designer .she speaks Chinese, English and Spanish. I am 38 I am from Barcelona ( Spain) i teach Spanish and English. I can speak Spanish,Catalan,English, Italian and Chinese
Any suggestions will be appreciated and job offers will be even more appreciated. anyway thanks for reading. looking forward to your replies :)

Some expats work for travel angency ,because saigon is the most attractive city for western people, if your wife can speak english,i think it's easy to find a job in saigon as a chinese teacher,most schools afford accommodation.Good luck to you

Thanks Enigma. we will google  chinese teacher vietnam
have a good day

add my skype: lan.lysong, i will send to u some website where they need china teacher and u , i think the best way that u should be tutor before  u find language school, i see on extra , vietnamese need foreigner, u can check it in job

Hello lylyly -> Do not hesitate to share your infos on the forum. This might be useful to other members as well. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Daniman,

May i ask you that why both of you decide to jump to an other country but without plan/ information about the place that you will settle?
Anyway, as a foreigner, you have to get work permit to start the work/ residence in Vietnam. If you would like to find the teaching job, you must submit to school at least your qualifications and CELTA.

Well I am a qualified teacher, I can teach Spanish and English. We like tthe adventure and we are excited to come if worst comes to worst and we donŽt succeed we can always go back to China.Lets hope everything goes fine :)

i really want to share information, but some problem is that i cant say

You can say anything you want. You can even send me a PM or add me to skype therealdaniman
have a good day all
We going to the consulate:)
Daniel

Okie, i got it.
Here are some information, hope it can be help full:
vus.edu.vn/en
teachatapollo.com/career
cleverlearnvietnam.vn/tnd/Tuyen-dung-giang-vien-Cleverlearn-Viet-Nam.htm
ilavietnam.com/ilaportal/index.php?option=com_contacts&view=contacts&Itemid=6&lang=en#splash
duongminh.edu.vn/en/site/tuyendung?section_id=130#after_banner

thanks rosyvn