The Cost of Living in Abuja.

Hello, I am planning to move to Abuja to be a missionary there. I am asking how much do I need to be have a decent life there while i do my job. I am not planning to live in a rich place, but a secure place. Maybe outside the city, i dont know, i want to consider everything.
I live in Latin America so i know what poverty is, then I can feel comfortable in a place that is no that expensive, but mostly what i am looking for is a safety place. Please help me wiht that.

What are the good places to visit in Abuja..

Any good picnic spots are there ?

Hi vishnuindian! You are off topic. You should start a new discussion on Nigeria forum.

Thank you.
Christine

Pastor, I'm not sure wat u term as expensive but Abuja is not a cheap town.The best place for u would be Gwarimpa,Kado estate or Garki.
But as a fellow christian, I'd advice u to attach yourself to a local church. They may even help you with accomodation. Family worship centre is in abuja, ECWA wuse 2 as well. I knw these two churches cater to missionaries. Google them, find thir website n then write to them.
@visnuindian: Abuja at at least 50 poicnic spots. Mellium park. Jabi lake,jst to mention a few. There's a park in almost every neighbourhood. Hope this helps:)