Getting married in Brazil, Permanent Visa and documents required

Hello good morning to all house. Please i am planning of coming to Brazil next month with 3 months visa . what its my chance to live more than the 3 months. And how can i get a job ?

I do not recommend overstaying the tourist visa. Large fines and possible deportation.

Thanks for the clarification . now i understand better.

Brasilian employment laws are pretty strict. I would also suggest you research them.  Potential employers need to prove your skillset is not readily available, plus they need to do a mountain of paperwork to hire you.  Under the table jobs are available but also very risky.  Those jobs can get you deported.

Hi Robal Hope you are well ? My Name is Mummy i want to know that i can apply for brazilian citizenship after 1 year from the date Permanent residence ? and those 1 year physically i need to be there or i can stay in india .. because i have business in india  .. Please share to me all details thanks

After acquiring your CRNM and married to a Brazilian citizen, you apply for the written Portuguese written/oral exam given twice a year. Once passed, timing as to PF visiting home, all depends on workload of the MJ. If not married, can be 4-5 years wait time.
Yes you need to be in Brazil for citizenship visit, you can travel after getting a CRNM protocol, but remember there is a time limit for being out of Brazil. (PF always reminds me when I leave)
Once you get citizenship and BR passport you are set.

Thanks texan , i'm asking that if i go to india stay there 5 or 8 month after that they will calculate this past month for 1 years citizenship ?

And one more question do you know how to check my protocol status online ?

I would not stay 8 months if waiting on a home visit. I was always told 180 days when leaving, but that was before 2017. (recall now 24 months max now on a CRNM. I found PF very helpful)
As to checking online status, the is a link. Mine was on the protocol and again in 2017 all went under MJ division, I do not have link. I have seen posts with such, but cannot remember,

Mummy11 wrote:

Thanks texan , i'm asking that if i go to india stay there 5 or 8 month after that they will calculate this past month for 1 years citizenship ?

That´s not going to happen. Your continuos presence in Brazil is needed for the naturalization. You will be required on the form for "Naturalização Ordinaria" to fill up your absences in Brazil and staying 5-8 months in India will jeopardize that. Look at item g on the form:

http://www.pf.gov.br/servicos-pf/imigra … oComum.pdf

"Luck favors the prepared."

robal

Thanks texanp

Thanks robal ,  i have stay in india for while because i'm having business in there i cannot stop suddenly .. i'm trying to give other person . So it will take time .. now i have been living 6 month since i arrive in brasil .. i've got on  end of the october .. And End of this month i will collect my residence card .. So can you please tell me that when i can apply citizenship ?

Mummy11 wrote:

Thanks robal ,  i have stay in india for while because i'm having business in there i cannot stop suddenly .. i'm trying to give other person . So it will take time .. now i have been living 6 month since i arrive in brasil .. i've got on  end of the october .. And End of this month i will collect my residence card .. So can you please tell me that when i can apply citizenship ?

As soon as you are capable of staying for a continuos 1 year in Brazil and of course still married to a
Brazilian citizen (Naturalização Ordinaria). Naturalização Extraordinaria requires a 15year continuos
Brazilian residence and without the Portuguese test.

Refrain from staying out of Brazil for more than 2 years with your CRNM. Reapplication will then be required otherwise.

robal

Sorry not helpful, but "doc" saved the day.

Robal i didn't understand your answer sorry ..

What part of my answer exactly?  Please click
quote or paste what part you want clarified...

“Naturalização Extraordinaria requires a 15year continuos
Brazilian residence and without the Portuguese test.”
This one

That is for people who have lived in Brazil for 15
years uninterrupted and wants to become a citizen. For 15 years, it's presumed that you already speak the language and that the candidate has successfully been assimilated into the Brazilian community. Hence no more
CelpeBras test for Portuguese. Brief visits to other countries does not affect the process of
naturalization to take effect. Brazil also requires
criminal background checks.

Now i got it thanks robal ,

Mummy11 wrote:

Now i got it thanks robal ,

You´re welcome.

hello James
i am lebanese and married to a brazilian woman and a have 2 brazilian children living all together in lebanon
if i do my papers for permanent visa ,
after one year i can apply for naturalization
my question is should i stay in brazil for one year or can i live in lebanon and visit brazil every 6 months for a brief period ?
thank u

Sorry, James has passed away. With your questions, you have to have a CRNM FIRST
through family reunion. Then naturalization
after 1 year with continuous Brazilian presence during the period. Once a citizen, you can stay out of Brazil as long as you want.

Hi Robal hope you are well ? i have question about protocol .. when i check My CRNM number on PF site Consultar andamento processos e requerimentos .. its showing Situation Approved ..So My question is How long it will take to get my card ?

Thanks

Mummy11 wrote:

Hi Robal hope you are well ? i have question about protocol .. when i check My CRNM number on PF site Consultar andamento processos e requerimentos .. its showing Situation Approved ..So My question is How long it will take to get my card ?

Thanks

Patience Mummy. Check every 2 weeks to see if it´s "Remitido" which is ready for pick up. I´d say 2-3months....

Thank you very much robal 👍🏻

Hello Friends.

Tushar here,i am at present in Recife,Brazil.
I am interested in applying for permanent visa,pls.help me to whom i should approach.
I have a daughter here,her mother is Brazilian.
I will return to India on 28 jan therefore i want to start this process fast.

I would go to the Policia Federal office ASAP. There are many documents required.
You state "you have a daughter here " and "mother is Brazilian". First question that may be asked is daughter born in Brazil and are you married? (You did not make that clear.)
Next they may ask why did you not get a temporary Visa XI – family reunification visa;.
Any way first step is go to PF office and get the advice. PF has last say in this matter.

thank you for the quick reply.My daughter is Brazilian as she got birth here in Recife on 24/12/2019.Her mother is Brazilian,we have a union estavol,but honesty saying we are no more in relationship.But it is good for my daughter that I can visit her anytime and stay with her therefore I need a permanent visa.
As you said PF office was consulted for this matter,now one problem has come,they are asking for latest police verification certificate from my country,India.Which is impossible to obtain from here,my presence is required for this document.

Now seems like i cannot apply for the visa,if there is any other way,do guide me.
Thank you

Hi tushar nair , You can get your police clearance certificate from Consulate of india sao paulo .. yu can send them Email they will guide you or call them

Mummy11 wrote:

Thank you very much robal 👍🏻

You´re welcome.

Tushar Nair wrote:

thank you for the quick reply.My daughter is Brazilian as she got birth here in Recife on 24/12/2019.Her mother is Brazilian,we have a union estavol,but honesty saying we are no more in relationship.But it is good for my daughter that I can visit her anytime and stay with her therefore I need a permanent visa.
As you said PF office was consulted for this matter,now one problem has come,they are asking for latest police verification certificate from my country,India.Which is impossible to obtain from here,my presence is required for this document.

Now seems like i cannot apply for the visa,if there is any other way,do guide me.
Thank you

Aside from Mummy´s advice on Police clearance, did PF ask you of evidence you´re providing financial
support to your daughter?

good to.hear thos,i will call the consulate of India,Sao Paulo in morning and check with them.
If this works,,i will be very very happy.

Thank u dear

PF is asking the first step you need. Background check. If clean you are one step closer.
It will be interesting PF response as to Stable union being in force and many will gain knowledge from you is you continue to up date us.
I am sure your daughter would love to have father around.
As Robal stated they many ask for prove of support for her.
Good luck.

Good news Friends,i enquired about my police verification status to Indian embassy and they said they will grant this in a week and surprisingly no need to visit them personally,i just had to send the documents in courior and i will receive my PCC via courior.

I am very happy now,sending my documents tommorow.List of documents required can be obtained through the site of Indian embassy Brazil.

Tushar Nair wrote:

Good news Friends,i enquired about my police verification status to Indian embassy and they said they will grant this in a week and surprisingly no need to visit them personally,i just had to send the documents in courior and i will receive my PCC via courior.

I am very happy now,sending my documents tommorow.List of documents required can be obtained through the site of Indian embassy Brazil.

I don´t want to rain on your parade but I´m doubtful about how you would proceed and be successful for your CRNM. I´ve been asking you if you have evidence of child support for your child. Another question would be if your ex would give an "união estavel" statement to PF. See the requirements below.

http://www.pf.gov.br/servicos-pf/imigra … 20familiar

I do assume judging on your enthusiasm that you do give child support and that Receita Federal or a competent Brazilian authority could give proof. Not giving child support could mean incarceration until the outstanding amounts owed are paid.

robal

Hello Robal,
I appreciate your efforts and cocern,but this thing is still not very clear in my mind.When i enquired about my matter to one of the lawyer she did not tell.me anything about it.She just said you need to show your union estavio,childs birth certificate, passport details,present visitor visa copy  and PCC.Thats all.
So i am left with PCC,which i hope i will manage from embassy,but sad part is i need to fill one form but poshhha,that link is not opening,and i need to wait again till monday because embassy is closed on weekends.

Please be more clear if some other steps need to b etaken from my end.Fortunately my ex is supporting me in this alot.

Thank u

If you have your ex's support and be willing  to be the "chamante" then everything should
be ok. The requirements are with the link I gave you.

My congratulations. I feel happy myself seeing you reunited with your daughter!

The only thing is that you're admitting in writing
that you're husband and wife again!  :D:lol:

Hi James,
I am Libyan citizen and my Girlfriend  is Brazilian citizen . we planning to marrying on September 2020 outside of Brazil then we will go together to live in Brazil.
My question is
Is it possible to get  visa to live  together in Brazil ?   How can I apply to get visa to Brazil?      How long should  we wait to be able to get into  Brazil ?

Thank you very much in advance

Hakimmo

Hakimmo,

Sorry to inform you that James passed away and no longer with us. Yes, you will qualify
for permanent residency being married to a Brazilian citizen. You should register your
marriage at the nearest Brazilian consulate or embassy as a first step. You will then qualify for a temporary visa to come to Brazil and complete your CRNM processing for permanent residency. You will need criminal background check for the last 5 years and other documents. Please go to the Policia Federal website to see the complete list of documents required.

robal