Dongbei University of finance and economics

Hello everyone,

Please, I would like to know more about Dongbei University of  finance and economics , if anyone have any information (quality of studies, administration staff,quality of diploma, etc). I would be very grateful if you could give me some feedback about your own experience or if you know something about it.

Best regards

Hi  Doja87

I suggest you to t read the Studying in China guide, you may find some interesting topic about what you are looking for.

Regards,

David.

Hello David,

I have just checked the link that you gave me, thank you so much :), but, unfortunatly I didn't find what I am looking for, actually I am seeking student's experience there and how do they find the university not what is written by the university itself or some other agencies for advertisement purposes.

Best regards

Hello , I Am Ryaan And currently student at Dongbei University of Finance And Economics. I've just completed my 2nd semester out of 8 , about International Business Management which is in English Major.  If you have Questions , Feel free to write me and i would happily help You . But be more Straight Forward in the questions .