Looking for roommate/housing/friends in HCMC. From New York!

Hello all,

I'm 22. Born and raised in New York. I graduated from State University of New York May 2013 with my Bachelors in Visual Art Education. I was recently offered a job as an Art Teacher in Ho Chi Minh City.

I am moving to Vietnam at the end of July 2013. I am looking for roommate(s)/apartment/friends.

I'm fun, outgoing and creative.
I love music, art, exploring, and good people.

Contact me if you're looking for a roommate. (Preferably in District 2)

- Sam :)

hey, your information is excited but i dont know what district do u want to live, or how is your room, if i can know all information, maybe i can look for room for u easier, connect my skype:lan.lysong, if u can

There's a lot of room for rent here in thai van lung street district 1 :)

Hi Sam, wait till you get here, your school should help you find somewhere short term and then you can start looking.
Finding accommodation to share is easy, but this time of year is school holidays for most, so you'll get short answers and plenty of "realtors" offering to help you in the mean time.
Once here talk to the other teaches for areas to live, they will soon offer advice and let you know if anyone has a room available.

have fun and good luck with the new job.

Hi Samantha,
My name is Alex. Could I please have your email and I will send you all the information about the 2 rooms that we have available in District 2.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Please post your advert in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City, ths might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hi,

Glad to be your friend here.

My skype alex.nguyen2606. Juast add me so that we can know more each other. I'm a Vietnamese 25-year-old boy. My name's Nguyen.

welcome to HCMC

I like to make friends too.

my skype: mariposa251106

Feel free to contact me.

Tam

Hi Tamle1984,

Maybe you could introduce yourself :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi I'm Aubrey..
I know you prefer in district 2..but try to look in district7 one if quiet part Herr in hcmc and clean..
you can get a nice apartment here for $300 a month and its all fully furnished..which is you have your own living room kitchen bedroom and I.including bathroom..
Goodluck

HI there, i got a very big room for rent that i never use,

Rent (all) = 250 USD

Hi parate,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Rooms section in Ho Chi Minh City. This might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

yes, sorry my friend. i will do it correctly next time.

Hi there.. do you any rooms in Dist 1..

I need room with the wifi, fridge, bed, desk,chair..

Anytime is cool man..  Regards ...Steve

wow, i can introduce for u, problem is your price that u can pay

Hi,
Welcome to Vietnam. I live in district 2 .Nice to meet you. . When you here contact me I will show you around .

Amy

Hi Maximilien

I'm Tam 28 living in HCM.

Nice to meet you. :-)

Tam

To AmyBee,
Hey! Can you message me your contact information? I can't send you a message, I don't know why. I would like to inquire how much is the room for rent there at D2? I'm living here D1. Thanks!

Thank you I understand...Regards Steve..

Ok not much free time but will try...
Take care Regards Steve...

[Moderated: The forum is not a dating website.]